Has anyone heard that we | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Has anyone heard that we

Re: Re: Re: 2003 Stats are Good

Originally posted by dolfan4good

Jay is scheduled to earn a 2Mil bonus and a 3 mil salary. I don't believe Dan will pay him that kind of money! He's probably as good as gone.

I think he is gone as well

Re: Re: 2003 Stats are Good

Originally posted by dolfan06
jay is signed thru 2006, he'll be back. ;)

Not with Dan in the front office hes not. and another thing, 3.7 = 6.5 = 10.2. do you know what that means? alot of damn cap savings! guess who belongs to those numbers.

whoops! thats a plus sign that is suppose to be between the first two numbers.:confused:

Originally posted by finfan54

Not with Dan in the front office hes not. and another thing, 3.7 = 6.5 = 10.2. do you know what that means? alot of damn cap savings! guess who belongs to those numbers.
may i quote you next year? the people that have said jay was gone they have been wrong before and the list is long! ;)

Originally posted by dolfan4good

Jay is scheduled to earn a 2Mil bonus and a 3 mil salary. I don't believe Dan will pay him that kind of money! He's probably as good as gone.

I think Jay will be back...albeit at a lower pay rate.

Originally posted by Section126
Jay is gone...............as a starter for sure.
he'll be back. these same guys predicted jays demise after griese won a game!:rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator:
i'll have to go back an the archives and see how many said "for sure" when griese stepped in!;)

It is now common knowledge that Fiedler will not be the starter next year.........I would bet my house on it.

ooh, i'm gonna save this post!;)

Interesting....

I think he'll be back, at a lower pay rate, and POSSIBLY as the starter.

Will reserve any "for sure" comments for if/when they sign a veteran starting QB.

Originally posted by NavyFishFan

Interesting....

I think he'll be back, at a lower pay rate, and POSSIBLY as the starter.

Will reserve any "for sure" comments for if/when they sign a veteran starting QB.
there are still a few, but there are not as many naysayers since dallas!;)

Back
Top Bottom