Has Tuna Gone Insane? | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Has Tuna Gone Insane?

Am I a Pats fan? :chuckle:

As for 'Mr Bill', uh do you remember the score of the 2nd game last year when we played the Pats?

ok so we have a smart patriots fan.. but belicheck has been able to build his system for a while now, parcells was there for 3 games? and came out and surprised belicheck.. not only surprised but you could use words like slaughtered..
but the second time around the team with more depth =/ came back and did the same to the dolphins, but every sports writer saw that one coming so it wasnt such a surprise..

ok so we have a smart patriots fan.. but belicheck has been able to build his system for a while now, parcells was there for 3 games? and came out and surprised belicheck.. not only surprised but you could use words like slaughtered..
but the second time around the team with more depth =/ came back and did the same to the dolphins, but every sports writer saw that one coming so it wasnt such a surprise..

That first game was EVER SOOO SPECIAL to all Phans, players, and coaches. It made EVERYTHING different.

I think the focus this year will NOT be on Wildcat trickery (why it has been Wildcat Wildcat Wildcat in the OTAs) but maybe spread or just smash mouth with Wildcat thrown in for flavor. Keep the opponent's guessing. Then kick them in the...well, where they don't want to be kicked.

I predict right now that teams wont know what hit em.

The Wildcat is the most mis-understood offense there is. The WC is about going in and out at a moments notice. You dont know when it will come and go, but now, Mr. White will be back there throwin out of it on many many more pass plays this year.

Billy P. will be a genius.

Well...if it didn't work...they wouldn't be using it. Lets remember that other teams also tried the WC...and other teams used the spread...so is Parcells crazy...or is he just taking it further? Don't be surprised to see the spread/WC used alot more this season...I'd say appx 4 out of every 10 plays.

Parcells knows this....if a defense is thinking of what you could be doing...they aren't reacting as fast as they should...that gives him the edge.

Honestly I think the only reason we drafted Pat White is they were blown away by his athleticism. He's smart, he's tough and proved himself to be a winner in college. The numbers he put up are ridiculous. I think they saw Pat White as one of the best players in the draft period. It's not like we needed another QB. They just saw something really special in him.

My thoughts, it's a smokescreen as is everything Tuna does. The WC will be used in certain situations but not as much as they are leading everyone to believe.

Honestly I think the only reason we drafted Pat White is they were blown away by his athleticism. He's smart, he's tough and proved himself to be a winner in college. The numbers he put up are ridiculous. I think they saw Pat White as one of the best players in the draft period. It's not like we needed another QB. They just saw something really special in him.

Can you imagine not drafting him at the ridiculously low position we drafted him at with these stats?

• Most bowl wins of any QB in college history!
  • Most rushing yards of any QB in college history!
  • Capable of making all NFL throws
  • Very good measurables at the combine.
  • Capable of elevating a team with slightly above average talent to 4 bowl wins!!!
  • 6,051 yds and 56 passing TDs and 47 rushing TDs
  • 64.8% completion pct.
Obtaining that production for a 2nd round pick is a very easy decision. I cannot believe that we might have 3 legitimate starting QBs or starters in two years on the roster this year. That is impressive.

Back
Top Bottom