Haskins Declares! | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Haskins Declares!

There's your #1 overall pick ladies and gentlemen. Either Denver, Jacksonville, the Giants or Dolphins in a trade up. That also could drop another quarterback to #13, maybe Jones. I think the order will be Haskins, Lock, Jones. Grier maybe in round 1, but more likely round 2. Murray the wildcard.

Would absolutely have to trade up for him. That type of investment would be Grier's job on the line, because he would absolutely be banked on as the franchise going forward.
Looks awfully impressive to me. Has some Big Ben in his game (size and ability to extend plays) and an NFL arm. I haven't seen a lot of him, but I do believe he will be the #1 overall pick. If the Dolphins are convinced, it will take a lot to move ahead of Denver, Jacksonville and the Giants. Arizona might be more likely to deal him out of the conference so perhaps Denver, Jacksonville and Miami have an edge over the Giants.

Of course, Haskins also means a few other quarterbacks could be available to Miami. I think the pecking order is Haskins, Lock, Jones in round 1. Grier might sneak into the first round and Murray is the big wildcard, depending on whether or not he wants to play football.

Back
Top Bottom