Hats with the new Logo leaked.. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hats with the new Logo leaked..

I'm starting to like the new logo and even I think it looks pretty bad on a hat. I'll probably buy a throwback hat, and a new jersey.

I saw a woman in Publix on Friday with new logo hat. It looked like it was a one of those freebie giveaway hats. Logo looked nice, but the hat was cheap looking. The black one in the pic looks decent though...

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

I think the white looks good, black not so much. I think an orange one would be cool ha

Agreed, those look like cheap knock offs you'd find at a gas station. No way those are real NFL merchandise.

Yes they are. 47 brand is a label the nfl uses on a lot of their merchandise, they also have 9fifty, 9forty 59 fifty labeled merch.
See the tag.
clear.gif

Love those. I'm in.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus

I am a pretty big fan of the logo but I too think these look a little cheap... Which is a little surprising as I own a couple 47 brand hats and they are all quality products.

These look like something a middle aged housewife would be wearing at the country club.

Yes they are. 47 brand is a label the nfl uses on a lot of their merchandise, they also have 9fifty, 9forty 59 fifty labeled merch.
See the tag.
clear.gif

I can find you a dozen fake hats, jerseys, etc with those tags on them. Just because you see those tags doesn't mean the tags are real or even if they're real that they belong to the item you see in the pic. Those look cheap and have zero style, only an extruded leaked Dolphin logo on them.

Damn those look awesome. Lovin' the new logo! I was worried about how it would look on hats/shirts. Worries alleviated!

Logo aside - Those hats look cheap and are probably knockoffs.

Back
Top Bottom