Hats with the new Logo leaked.. | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hats with the new Logo leaked..

Official Miami Dolphins facebook page just posted the white hat for a chance to win it(ended at 7pm).

66801_10151404434949611_1674384841_n.jpg

I like the way the logo looks but the hat looks like garbage cheap material.

Not really. You can take the logo to any embroidery shop and have they put it on a hat. This hats don't look like they are from New Era.

Forgive my spelling. This was sent from my phone.

Those pictures of the hats are on official dolphins websites, i doubt if they are going to be giving away knockoff hats. Plus what's the odds of some sweat shop already knowing which tags are going on which hats at this stage? They are just promotional hats, when teams give away memorabilia it's usually of poor quality.

Those pictures of the hats are on official dolphins websites, i doubt if they are going to be giving away knockoff hats. Plus what's the odds of some sweat shop already knowing which tags are going on which hats at this stage? They are just promotional hats, when teams give away memorabilia it's usually of poor quality.

Ahh. Ok. Was unaware of that. My fault.

Forgive my spelling. This was sent from my phone.

As far as hat quality, it looks exactly like every other giveaway hat I've ever seen. Do you guys get this pissed when you get a free cheap ass t-shirt from t-shirt gun at basketball and hockey games? Lighten up.

I've only ever received a nice promotional hat one time and that was at Nationals Park. It was a stretch fit hat (which I never wear) and it actually turned out OK. The Dolphins had promotional 1972 logo hats they gave away last year at the home opener vs Oakland. They were cheap and I'd never wear those sort of hats on a normal day but that's standard.

When New Era creates a hat with the new logo on it, and it's fitted, I'm there.

That looks like the type of hat my 65 year old dad would wear with a buckle in the back, I want to see a fitted version.

Can't wait to see that hat at my friendly neighborhood truck stop and/or gas station

Back
Top Bottom