Hats with the new Logo leaked.. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hats with the new Logo leaked..

I have that very hat. It is my favorite hat of all time, too bad I have worn mine til...well lets say it doesn't still look quite as good as yours :up:

Cool. i just ordered this one. Should be here in time for the playoffs :brewskis:

hatzzz_zpsd9f44c68-1.jpg

I'm one of the guys that likes the new logo, but those hats are hideous. I agree those are cheap knockoffs. I wanna see the logo on an aqua hat with the new 'Miami Dolphins' lettering, fresh and clean from Nike.

Cool. i just ordered this one. Should be here in time for the playoffs :brewskis:

hatzzz_zpsd9f44c68-1.jpg

Nobody will be whining about the logo then.

Just kidding. I've been here to long to know that's not true.

Awful, just awful.

It doesn't matter if it is black or white, the new logo STINKS!

Can't believe that I'm really beginning to like the new logo.

Michael

They're nice, especially the black cap. I'll definitely buy one. Like it or not, our new logo is here to stay...gonna have to get used to it. I'm not going to let it stop me from buying, receiving or wearing Dolphins merch.

Hmm. Like the new logo, colors, everything...but these hats look pretty bad quality-wise. Hoping these are knockoffs with stickers added to make them look authentic.

The logo looks really good on the hats and will look good on shirts, polos, etc...and of course uniforms. But as a 'stand-alone' up against other teams logos, it seems to be lacking. With that said, I like it because it's the logo of the Miami Dolphins...and that's all that matters to me.

Why so much knowledge about gay stuff if it's so bad?

I apologize PhinzN703. I didn't mean to offend your community. "Gay" is a term some heterosexuals use loosely when referring to disapproval of something. I for one disapprove of the new logo but will continue to support my team. I just won't buy any merchandise until the Dolphins go with a more heterosexual-friendly logo.

I apologize PhinzN703. I didn't mean to offend your community. "Gay" is a term some heterosexuals use loosely when referring to disapproval of something. I for one disapprove of the new logo but will continue to support my team. I just won't buy any merchandise until the Dolphins go with a more heterosexual-friendly logo.

People that use the term "gay" as a derogatory statement are likely using the bolded term loosely when describing themselves.

Don't like the new logo? Fine, but leave the hate speech off of the boards. It is a violation of our TOS.

Remember when people used to have thick skin? It seems as if everybody is looking for a reason to be offended these days.

Remember when people used to have thick skin? It seems as if everybody is looking for a reason to be offended these days.

Ha, yeah. Remember the good ole days when you could openly say the n-word, deride Jews, and paint your face black without being considered a racist or anti-Semitic *******? Is it really asking a whole lot to not hate people for their race, lifestyle, religion, and/or culture? Will we really be losing something great in our culture if we cut all that out?

Look, there are plenty of websites where that kind of hate speech is not only okay, it's encouraged! Granted, many are likely on the FBI watchlist, but they're out there. This is not one of them. We request that you simply follow our TOS and respect other potential members, regardless of whether you agree with their existence. Actually, it's not really a request.

Back
Top Bottom