Hats with the new Logo leaked.. | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hats with the new Logo leaked..

Ha, yeah. Remember the good ole days when you could openly say the n-word, deride Jews, and paint your face black without being considered a racist or anti-Semitic *******? Is it really asking a whole lot to not hate people for their race, lifestyle, religion, and/or culture? Will we really be losing something great in our culture if we cut all that out?

Look, there are plenty of websites where that kind of hate speech is not only okay, it's encouraged! Granted, many are likely on the FBI watchlist, but they're out there. This is not one of them. We request that you simply follow our TOS and respect other potential members, regardless of whether you agree with their existence. Actually, it's not really a request.

Couldn't have said it better myself. My girlfriend works at an LGBT youth center and meeting the kids there and hearing all the bull**** they have to go through quickly stopped me from using the word "gay" to disapprove of something. And the "thick skin" argument is ridiculous, saying that bullying is just a part of life, etc. It is 2013. Grow up. A gay NFL player is going to come out soon and hopefully it will open a lot of people's eyes to how ignorant they are being. Not trying to attack the guys on this forum b/c we are all Dolphins fans, but just use a different word. Not that hard.

I apologize PhinzN703. I didn't mean to offend your community. "Gay" is a term some heterosexuals use loosely when referring to disapproval of something. I for one disapprove of the new logo but will continue to support my team. I just won't buy any merchandise until the Dolphins go with a more heterosexual-friendly logo.

I'm fully aware of what heterosexuals mean when they use that word seeing that I am heterosexual as well. But to be derogatory about it isn't necessary. It's great that you aren't going to buy anything that has the logo. All that means is you won't be buying gear for years.

---------- Post added at 04:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:04 PM ----------

Remember when people used to have thick skin? It seems as if everybody is looking for a reason to be offended these days.

This isn't the place for your free for all **** talking then if that's how you feel.

I use to use gay as a negative way. I used to say oh that's gay, the jets are gay, ect...when I went to UNLV I became an RA and had a gay resident and someone wrote *** on her door, I saw the impact it had on her and opened my eyes big time. Now I know when people say "that's gay" they don't mean for it to be offensive but it is. It's also childish. To call something "gay" is just pathetic. I mean grow up. If you don't like the new logo fine but callin it gay is just pathetic.

Ha, yeah. Remember the good ole days when you could openly say the n-word, deride Jews, and paint your face black without being considered a racist or anti-Semitic *******? Is it really asking a whole lot to not hate people for their race, lifestyle, religion, and/or culture? Will we really be losing something great in our culture if we cut all that out?

Look, there are plenty of websites where that kind of hate speech is not only okay, it's encouraged! Granted, many are likely on the FBI watchlist, but they're out there. This is not one of them. We request that you simply follow our TOS and respect other potential members, regardless of whether you agree with their existence. Actually, it's not really a request.

I use to use gay as a negative way. I used to say oh that's gay, the jets are gay, ect...when I went to UNLV I became an RA and had a gay resident and someone wrote *** on her door, I saw the impact it had on her and opened my eyes big time. Now I know when people say "that's gay" they don't mean for it to be offensive but it is. It's also childish. To call something "gay" is just pathetic. I mean grow up. If you don't like the new logo fine but callin it gay is just pathetic.

I was an RA too. Learned a lot. Also, nice LOST reference in the avatar.

Guess ima have to stick to gear that just reads Dolphins or something like that.

Here's what I call the plain generic default logo: Clip art. I think it sums it up nicely. I bet you I could find the new logo in Word 97 if I did enough digging :lol:

The hats definitely look pre release I think when they come out the material will look better and more sturdy unlike the ones in the first post. They will look even better with a cute little clip art on the front of it.
One day I may accept this logo but its gonna be tough because I feel there is a lack of effort on this logo. It beats the soul-less no eye having blob I saw a couple months ago but that's not saying much.

I was an RA too. Learned a lot. Also, nice LOST reference in the avatar.

Thank you! Love that show! Also so did I! Good experience, and ras get a bad rap. People think there just trying to get others in trouble when that's far from the truth. Sure you have some that do. But myself and a lot of my other RA friends always said, the best night on duty is one where nothing happens. We don't like to do paper work and ****. My residents also loved me because I was straight up with them. Don't smoke in your room, because we can smell that **** and you're gonna get caught. If you drink, be smart not stupid

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My .02$ is new logo is superior to old logo. Back to back new logo wins by far. Love the new colors, love the sun. Hated at first but it's better then the old

My .02$ is new logo is superior to old logo. Back to back new logo wins by far. Love the new colors, love the sun. Hated at first but it's better then the old

It's definitely grown on me, mainly because I think it will look pretty cool on the helmet with the new uniforms. The whole picture. That being said, I'll still be buying vintage stuff, just because I like it (and because I typically don't like Nike gear, just not my style).

It's definitely grown on me, mainly because I think it will look pretty cool on the helmet with the new uniforms. The whole picture. That being said, I'll still be buying vintage stuff, just because I like it (and because I typically don't like Nike gear, just not my style).

I'll buy vintage stuff too just because its the logo I grew up with and I still love it. I even have hat of the 70s logo

I'll buy vintage stuff too just because its the logo I grew up with and I still love it. I even have hat of the 70s logo

The only "leaked" logo I really hated was the one that looked like it belonged on Affliction t-shirts. I don't wear enough hair gel to rock something like that.

7f339accb41400f42df8e1e557dfe6a3-1.jpg

The only "leaked" logo I really hated was the one that looked like it belonged on Affliction t-shirts. I don't wear enough hair gel to rock something like that.

Omg thank you. That logo sucks. I mean no disrespect to the artist. Great job looks good! But not for the dolphins or any nfl team. More like a afl logo. I don't get why so many people loved it. The new one is 100x better then that one and our old dolphin one was 50x better then that one. That logo would have made fans happy and been outdated in 5 years

Omg thank you. That logo sucks. I mean no disrespect to the artist. Great job looks good! But not for the dolphins or any nfl team. More like a afl logo. I don't get why so many people loved it. The new one is 100x better then that one and our old dolphin one was 50x better then that one. That logo would have made fans happy and been outdated in 5 years

:lol:

That was my favorite out of them all actually

yea its a nice design, but you cant use that for a billion dollar team! Its a bit like the FH logo, nice design but you could never use it for the team.

I use a version of the new logo that was posted on FH for my phone background, think it looks fantastic

Screenshot_20130402235538_zpsa9a4e87d-1.png

Back
Top Bottom