Hats with the new Logo leaked.. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hats with the new Logo leaked..

Whether we like it or not that's the logo. if you want a hat it will look something like the ones posted.

The logo looks good against both black and white (probably navy also) so it is what it is. i'll get one.

Well they usually have some hats without the logo at all. Ones that say Miami Dolphins but don't have the logo on them. I've never liked those name only hats ... always been a fan of wearing the team's logo ... but I guess if we're re-inventing ourselves marketing-wise, I should probably broaden my horizons and get a non-logo hat finally.

These are cheap knock off hats. Wait for the release of the REAL NFL merchandise.

I've got to keep it real...this new logo is depressingly disappointing. To think that a PROCESS was undertaken to come up with this gay, bland, generic looking dolphin. It would have taken me less than half an hour to come up with something half as gay.

I've got to keep it real...this new logo is depressingly disappointing. To think that a PROCESS was undertaken to come up with this gay, bland, generic looking dolphin. It would have taken me less than half an hour to come up with something half as gay.

Pics or it didn't happen.

And "gay?" Doesn't it take gaydar to recognize something like that? Leave the hate speech off the boards please.

No way these are legit NFL merch. I really like the logo, but these hats, and the stitching, look like they're from back-alley child labor. And not the NFL's back-alley child labor.

Someone got the logo after the leak, got it printed, got them made. Guarantee.

Why so much knowledge about gay stuff if it's so bad?

I'm looking forward to seeing the logo on this hat.

hat-1.jpg

until then that black one will do nicely :up:
I have that very hat. It is my favorite hat of all time, too bad I have worn mine til...well lets say it doesn't still look quite as good as yours :up:

Back
Top Bottom