Hayden Fox's Assessment: Week 3 | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hayden Fox's Assessment: Week 3

yeah and you're a effing genius, he was stating a pretty easy assessment. Non contact is 90% of the time ACL, I've torn my mcl and it usually takes a vicious side ways bend of the knee. Why give a hard time to a great finheaven contributor?

so cause you tore your mcl i'm supposed to just just jump to acl before an mri or hell even a real report??? ok...i've torn my mcl and pcl playing football...doesn't mean i can defiantly say anything as fact regarding an injury...anyways not worth harping over... apologies if i derailed this thread

This team is young, we need to finish after we took the lead. Philbin's a good coach and there will be a lot of learning this year.

Anytime an athlete goes down with a a knee injury without contact in a cutting sport ACL is a pretty good bet.
First of all no one simply goes down without contact unless something serious has happened.

For anyone to tear an MCL/LCL typically lateral pressure/contact has to happen. Unless the injury is brutal then multiple things are going to pop.

PCL tears require for there to be significant backward pressure from the tibia(lower leg) to the femure(upper leg). Think about it that rarely happens other than some rapid deceleration injury. I think PCL's only really occur in isolation in skiing.

That leaves the ACL.

Back
Top Bottom