Hayden Fox's Week Eight Assessment | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hayden Fox's Week Eight Assessment

I think the offside by McCain distracted the entire defense on that play, he should have just kept moving forward instead of trying to get back onside.

Taylor is awful. He will never "get it".

I loved the pick in the draft to be fair. However, I was dead wrong. Bad football player.

I think we essentially swapped Vontae for Jamar. Classic Ireland at many levels.

I'm studying the corners at the top of the draft. So far, I am not seeing elite corners in this draft. There is a kid at Oregon and one at MSU but these arent guys that make your jaw drop. This is a major need.

I have been worried about free safety too. I do like Michael Thomas, though. Whether he can be a long term starter is not something that has been decided or that you can count on, though.

Love your assessment of the game. I feel like this team is still learning how to win. I think the team has playoff potential, but it's going to be tough with games outside the division against San Diego, Detroit and Denver. I see signs of really good things. Can the team put it together consistently and over four quarters in one game? That's really the big question.

The more I thought about it…Daryn Colledge was completely selfish "fighting through" his migraines yesterday. He was a complete liability and almost gave up enough plays to put the Jags ahead.

I like tough players, but when your ailment is killing the team…tap out.

The more I thought about it…Daryn Colledge was completely selfish "fighting through" his migraines yesterday. He was a complete liability and almost gave up enough plays to put the Jags ahead.

I'm watching the rewind and I completely agree. There were 3 times where he didn't even touch his defender.

Totally agree. I wouldn't be surprised if Philbin and Lazor replace Colledge with Dallas Thomas this week, because of the dumb selfishness. An experienced veteran like Colledge should know better than that. We were just lucky that the Jags didn't capitalize on it.

Back
Top Bottom