HC candidates | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

HC candidates

Originally posted by fin-atic

You would advise that. You are king of the Fidler Huggers. I never glamoured Jay's injury. I said there is hope that Greise will start because fo Jays injury. I, and about 5 million other people, who are not homers think it is worth seeing if he can get us out of this embarrassing 27th ranked pass offense.

I am glad you are so proud of that stat and feel so warm and fuzzy at a QB with 71 passer rating. You enjoy your lovefest. The rest of us are interested in the Super Bowl.

You guys kill me sitting around slapping yourself on the backs because we haven't seen a deep move into the playoffs in 20 years. We are terrible in the passing game and you guys are okay with that?

Wow thats crediblity.

Hey Fin, I am not happy with the lack of a passing attack either, but for curiousity sake, don't you put any responsibility on the recievers?
The reason I ask is that in 2001 Jay threw for 3300 yds. with Chambers and Gadsden. That is not a bad year. To be honest Sunday was the first game this year where I thought they opened up the passing game a little more and Jay threw for 230 yds and it really should have been closer to 300 had DT caught that first deep ball.

Why is it so hard for you to defend your positon? You have been asked about five times to explain why this team is better than last years and you can't...hmmmm. Maybe no ammo to work with hey ZS?

Again, I have never made the argument that this team is better than last years.

Why should I defend it?

My argument is that it is too soon to give up on the playoffs.

I haven't given up on the season by any means, but with all the speculation in the media and such about Wanny's job, I can't help but think about who would coach the team next year if Wanny got the axe. Of all the names mentioned, I definitely would like Cowher the most. He is a proven winner, and while he hasn't won the Super Bowl, he has gotten there, and has gotten to the AFC Championship Game 4 times. True, his teams have lost three of those, but I would rather lose in the AFC Championship Game than get blown out in the first or second round. That being said, I don't know what Cowher's status is in Pittsburgh right now, so this might not even be relevant.

Whatever.... A change of coaches probably means a change in systems and a change a QB and probably a number of starters lost to FA, retirement and salary cap cuts. It just means a few more years to bring the team back up to playoff or SB status. So the complainers can look forward to a few more years before the possibility of a SB game.

I've always been a fan of Bill Cowher. He's creative, intense, and I don't think I've ever seen him scratch his head.

Originally posted by Boxer316

Or maybe we should follow ZachSeau's knowledge of history (forget the fact that he seems to know very little) and base our opinions on something OTHER that has happened in the past.

With these same core players and coaches, we have played our best ball in the first two months of the season. We know how this story ends ZachSeau. And it ain't pretty.

This is the same cast of sorry characters. You expect them to all of the sudden, from out of nowhere, bring something different? Garbage in/ Treasure out? Sorry to disappoint you.

Although in some small details, this team is different. Namely, we usually WIN home games in Sept/Oct. This year, we are losing home games in Sept/Oct. Other than that, everything looks on track for ANOTHER late season collapse.

The good news is that we won't have as far to collapse this year. We won't be in position to win the division with two games remaining. I'm sure someone here will post those as good things.

Stop watching now.

Originally posted by Rebar71
I've always been a fan of Bill Cowher. He's creative, intense, and I don't think I've ever seen him scratch his head.

That's because he can't get his hand up past his jaw.

Originally posted by Boxer316

Or maybe we should follow ZachSeau's knowledge of history (forget the fact that he seems to know very little) and base our opinions on something OTHER that has happened in the past.

History? The Jets came back from 1-4 in recent history (last year) to take the division. 4-2 is not too shabby. Then again the fins were 6-1 last year too.

So actually, I have no point :huh:

Originally posted by justafan

History? The Jets came back from 1-4 in recent history (last year) to take the division. 4-2 is not too shabby. Then again the fins were 6-1 last year too.

So actually, I have no point :huh:

Your post might have been confusing even to you but you have a better point than some "other certain individuals".

:lol:

You would advise that. You are king of the Fidler Huggers. I never glamoured Jay's injury. I said there is hope that Greise will start because fo Jays injury. I, and about 5 million other people, who are not homers think it is worth seeing if he can get us out of this embarrassing 27th ranked pass offense.

I am glad you are so proud of that stat and feel so warm and fuzzy at a QB with 71 passer rating. You enjoy your lovefest. The rest of us are interested in the Super Bowl.

You guys kill me sitting around slapping yourself on the backs because we haven't seen a deep move into the playoffs in 20 years. We are terrible in the passing game and you guys are okay with that?

Wow thats crediblity.

a) I have not said that I am happy with anything...you are assuming.

b) saying that their is hope for an MRI sidelining Jay is glamouring an injury and glamouring for an MRI for a worse injury than just a little "dink".

c) the only one who is not credible is you by acting like we have a pro-bowl loaded offense and hoping for injuries to a Dolphins player.

You guys kill me sitting around slapping yourself on the backs because we haven't seen a deep move into the playoffs in 20 years.

So.....getting to the AFC Championship Game (January 1993) isn't a deep move in the play-offs?

Here we go Homers here we go!! Here we go Homers here we go!!

The Fiedler Hugger Society is now in full session. Please put on your #9 Jersey and report to the main forum.

(Now that's Sarcasim!)

You are doing that cheering Here we go Homers here we go!! Here we go Homers here we go!! pretty good.

We are still looking for cheerleaders for our "Homer Club". We hired Richard Simmons as our consultant. Give him a call. Free skirt and tank top. Unless you are 6'5" and 250 lbs..that would look just silly.

Oh I forgot...we homers are all silly anyways...so give it a try.

Originally posted by FFiB

Your post might have been confusing even to you but you have a better point than some "other certain individuals".

:lol:

Actually, I knew I had half a point.

The bills are 4-3 and I still feel we can make the playoffs. Both the Bills and fins are underachieving. Despite that , the fins are 4-2. Some fans just love to think that this is the best that the fins can do ( I too feel the same way actually :lol: but it's not my team).

It's sad that some people already gave up on the seasn. Not that I care, it actually makes the rest of us look good. :D The bungles actually think they are getting better. Pretty pathetic when some of them think they have a decent team and some finfans already gave up.

That's alright, I'm enjoying this. Why do you guys think I keep coming back?

When the bills lose , I come here to feel better because finfans feel bad that they won :lol:

FFib You are a lieing.

Here is my exact quote"

Jay to have MRI!! There is HOPE!!!

Please let him need a few weeks off to rest and recover PLEASE!!!

I was not hoping he was injured. But since he is, there is hope that Griese will see some action. That is not the same as hoping he gets hurt. You must go to the Rush Limbaugh school or reporting the way you spin things into the negative. "There is hope" refers to hope that we can get things going and turned around.

FFIB if you are not happy either then why is criticism unwarrented?

I don't blame the WRS. On several occassions both Norv and Wanny have said that WRs are opne and Jay is not finding them or is missing them. How many long balls have we seen the WRs wide open only to be mssed by Jay? 5 or 6? How man balls into the ground or over the heads on out patterns a dozen or more? Hey the coaches know more then I do. If they say Jay isn't finding the WRs I believe them.

Can you tell me why you think it is anyone elses fault but Jay's? Can you tell me why he doesn't deserve the criticisim he is getting? Are you satisfied with his performance?

Back
Top Bottom