“he Can Take His’n And Beat Your’n, Or Take Your’n And Beat His’n” | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

“he Can Take His’n And Beat Your’n, Or Take Your’n And Beat His’n”

Greer17

Club Member
Reaction score
I know that everyone is done with Tannehill and ready to move on with the new coaching staff as well as a new QB, but I would really love to see Ryan come back for one final year and see us sweep the jests!

And I apologize in advance for anyone clicking on the thread and thinking it was about the great Don Shula, but this thought definitely made me think of him.

So I’ve seen conflicting reports about this quote. The one I believe is that the words were spoken by Bum Phillips and were concerning Don Shula coaching prowess. Can someone else confirm this?
You are correct 1 dol fan brother.

I’d rather get a good qb and actually make the playoffs.

I definitely agree, I just wasn't sure if we were going to be able to get our QB this year, which is why I was thinking bringing him back for one more until we could get our future QB.

Don't think I'd mind bringin RT back if a contract restructe/lower price is possible and Murray sits for a year.

I know that everyone is done with Tannehill and ready to move on with the new coaching staff as well as a new QB, but I would really love to see Ryan come back for one final year and see us sweep the jests!

And I apologize in advance for anyone clicking on the thread and thinking it was about the great Don Shula, but this thought definitely made me think of him.

No

Back
Top Bottom