Heard something disturbing on WFAN | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Heard something disturbing on WFAN

NJPhinFan21

Scout Team
Reaction score
ok ok, as a Die Hard Phin fan stuck in central NJ surrounded by friends and fam who are HUGE Jet fans I understand I will hear alot of things....BUT on WFAN Evan & Joe stated they have heard ALOT of Phin fans supporting the Jets. Hoping the Jets win, etc etc

Call me crazy but my hatred for the jets and the jet fans would be enough to keep me from rootign for them. NEVER SUPPORT THE JETS, NEVER!

never, i live in NJ also and i would rather see the Pats win instead of the Jets and i can't stand the cheating pats

I am a big Colts fan right now. You can have respect for the Jets winning two road play-off games, but never cheer for them! I cant stand them!!!

If the Bills were in the position the Jets were now I dont think I would care as much. I wouldn't be able to stand the back and forth SOJ fans that run their mouth just as much as the artery block they call a coach and fart scott stating he's the best player in the NFL. Especially Carrie Roads, I used to think he was good but the best safety they have is leonard, atleast he doesnt run his mouth. Thats the main reason I want to see them lose 76-0 on sunday.

i respect nothing about the Jets, NOTHING
they were handed the biggest gift from Polian & Caldwell and their fans refuse to admit that.

Little different scenario but do you think players pull for the remaining team in their division, AFC or NFC in the Superbowl?

ok ok, as a Die Hard Phin fan stuck in central NJ surrounded by friends and fam who are HUGE Jet fans I understand I will hear alot of things....BUT on WFAN Evan & Joe stated they have heard ALOT of Phin fans supporting the Jets. Hoping the Jets win, etc etc

Call me crazy but my hatred for the jets and the jet fans would be enough to keep me from rootign for them. NEVER SUPPORT THE JETS, NEVER!
http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/football/miami-dolphins/story/1436655.html

They gotta be refering to an article by Armondo from the Herald. He seems to feel the Jets winning the Super Bowl would validate Miami's victories over the Jets. Those wins don't need to be validated! NO dolfan should root for those stinkin lousey Jets!

sounds odd I don't know when person pulling for those losers

Can you define "losers?" Because making it to the AFC Championship Game doesn't make them seem like losers.

Also, what's a "when person?"

Yes, I'm rooting for ther Jets. Why not?

Back
Top Bottom