Heard something disturbing on WFAN | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Heard something disturbing on WFAN

well we beat the jets twice so if they win it makes us look better, but i want them to get their ***'s handed to them against the colts this sunday still the same.

Yo I hate to break it to you, but I think they're LYING at WFAN. Trying to black ball us Phin fans up on the radio, pathetic. I don't root for the Jets Patriots or Bills ever under any situation unless it means playoffs but I'd rather see the Dolphins dominate into post season and need no help to get in, just like 2008-2009.

Can you define "losers?" Because making it to the AFC Championship Game doesn't make them seem like losers.

Also, what's a "when person?"

Yes, I'm rooting for ther Jets. Why not?

**** just after I said we weren't, looks like one of "us" is. Dammit! :facepalm:

well we beat the jets twice so if they win it makes us look better, but i want them to get their ***'s handed to them against the colts this sunday still the same.

Yeah and we lost to the Colts, so them beating the Colts twice wouldn't do **** for us. Poor argument. Sorry. And to the previous poster who said they are rooting for the Jests....you can't be serious? You should be banned if that is true.

Can you define "losers?" Because making it to the AFC Championship Game doesn't make them seem like losers.

Also, what's a "when person?"

Yes, I'm rooting for ther Jets. Why not?

If i have to answer that then you are truly lost my friend (from John McCain)

I can never pull for the Jets, and i never will.

Go be a Jets fan. With fans like this who needs enemies?

Yeah and we lost to the Colts, so them beating the Colts twice wouldn't do **** for us. Poor argument. Sorry. And to the previous poster who said they are rooting for the Jests....you can't be serious? You should be banned if that is true.

didnt think about that, i want the jets to lose no matter what though..i wanted them to lose against cincy and san diego.

Sounds like people chanting about the SEC in college, dumb

ok ok, as a Die Hard Phin fan stuck in central NJ surrounded by friends and fam who are HUGE Jet fans I understand I will hear alot of things....BUT on WFAN Evan & Joe stated they have heard ALOT of Phin fans supporting the Jets. Hoping the Jets win, etc etc

Call me crazy but my hatred for the jets and the jet fans would be enough to keep me from rootign for them. NEVER SUPPORT THE JETS, NEVER!

NEVER, NEVER, NEVER, ever root the jests, screw them and their fans and TUBBY CUSTARD Rex Ryan...........GO COLTS!!!

I know its several days after the Charger/Jets game, but I'm still rooting for the Chargers to make a comeback

I know its several days after the Charger/Jets game, but I'm still rooting for the Chargers to make a comeback

They would have if Norv Turner weren't such an f'in idiot.

I am watching only to see my follow Hawkeyes play. Too bad Bob Sanders is hurt but atleast get to watch Dallas Clark and Shonn Greene play.

Last year they probably laughed their A.. off when we lost to the Ravens... it makes me want to puke that they are winning. If they do win it all I wish i would have put $100 on them when they were 50 to 1 dogs.

Back
Top Bottom