**Heat-Pistons: OFFICIAL Game 2 Thread** | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Heat-Pistons: OFFICIAL Game 2 Thread**

Muck

Now completely imaginary
☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
I figure it'd be smoother if we split them up by game.

Anyway, 15-12 and the officiating hasn't been very good.

I don't care about Detroit's defense. I'm sick and tired of bad passing and lacadasical defense by the Heat.

Heat are playing better. Officiating is getting better too (aka they're calling fouls on the Pistons lol). But we still need to score points. Two baskets and it's all erased. They've got to score now out of this timeout because the Pistons won't remain scoreless for much longer.

This is the kind of **** I'm talking about. The Wade just falling down and turning the ball over. Crap like that has nothing to do with Detriot defense. Every time we do something like this I want to throw something.

Unforced errors. I haven't been this fired up/pissed off since football season (this series).

I've never seen a team not know how to hang onto a rebound as bad as Miami, and this is something that has stuck out all year. We rebound like Koren Robinson catches the football.

But hey, we have ourselves a double-digit lead, but Shaq's done in the half with 3 fouls.

And my goodness is that an error or does Billups really have 8 TO's?

Slow it down and make sure to go into halftime up atleast 10-12. We can't let Detroit cut into this lead because Shaq & Zo are probably gonna see foul trouble throughout the course of this game.

I said they would dominate this game :wink:

I knew they couldn't stop Wade, he already basically has what he scored in the last game

X-Con said:
Slow it down and make sure to go into halftime up atleast 10-12. We can't let Detroit cut into this lead because Shaq & Zo are probably gonna see foul trouble throughout the course of this game.

Haslem already is in foul trouble

thats a good half for the Heat

nick19991 said:
I said they would dominate this game :wink:

I knew they couldn't stop Wade, he already basically has what he scored in the last game

Wade's having a nice bounce back game as he always does after a bad or sub-par night, but he needs to relax himself on the stupid turnovers. 2 of his 3 turnovers were careless mistakes: a double out of bounds on the left side and tripping on those awful Converse shoes(Wade, Bosh, & Hinrich are forever slipping & it's no coincidence).

We better come out with the same intensity and ambition in the second half, because Detroit is not gonna back down and they are far from out of this game. Hopefully, Shaq & Zo don't pick up quick fouls in the second half because we do not need Doleac in there, and that's for damn sure. :)

EDIT: And damn, I didn't notice that Haslem was also in foul trouble. That's the big negative of the first half: Shaq, Zo, & U-Don all with 3 fouls.

I think Wade will come though with 30+ points as I predicted he would

Back
Top Bottom