**Heat-Pistons: OFFICIAL Game 2 Thread** | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Heat-Pistons: OFFICIAL Game 2 Thread**

I think Detroit has weathered the storm and has been hit with the best this Heat team with a hurt Shaq has. Who know though, maybe Wade can pull this out himself!

X-Con said:
No, the difference is coaching.

And how the hell do you defend so well for 23 seconds, then fold at the last second only to leave Hunter open for 3? Third or fourth time Detroit nailed a triple or big shot with less than 3 seconds left on the shot clock.

thats the difference between the two teams on D, the Pistons never give up while Miami seems to quit after they think they have stopped the other team

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
I think Detroit has weathered the storm and has been hit with the best this Heat team with a hurt Shaq has. Who know though, maybe Wade can pull this out himself!

they have not even seen the best of Wade yet so they have not seen the best of the Heat in my opinion

Damn the A+ game, you better bring your A++ game when you play the defending world champs, because obviously they're gonna get all the calls.

Tayshaun Prince defends the post physically all game, makes contact in the paint on practically every possession, and goes 2 quarters without committing a foul.

Wade's on point tonight, but somebody else(maybe another burst by DJ from 3) better do something to try and get us on a nice run to stretch a lead. It's a given that every time Detroit has the ball up 1, tied, or down 1...there will be a call made in their favor to send them to the line, so we better step it up and get on a run.

And I'm being sarcastic because it's obvious that there are a load of bad calls made in Detroit's favor in EVERY game they play, but it's not something I can be mad about. This is the NBA...the defending world champs always get the best of the refs.

It's cool when they have Mourning and O'Neal on the Court at the same time, they block almost anything

Shaq missed an easy shot but Wade comes back with a nice play....Billups answers with a 3.

Does Prince ever believe he commits a foul. Geez, everytime the whistle blows he starts b*tch*ng. That's what pisses me off about the NBA, league-wide everyone b*tches about calls a ridiculous amount.

BTW, I can't believe the Celtics got rid of Billups.. STUPID! Thanks Pitino. :yell:

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Nice flop by Wade!

He learned from the best. That's what Larry Brown teaches, and he was his coach in the olympics.

Not taking credit away from Brown, cause I'd trade 5 first round picks and SVG for him.

here's a weird stat: the Pistons are 50% from three

it's about time for a Heat run!

This is about the same score and same time left as there was in the first game. Let's see what happens differently.

Rejected and then down the floor...Heat want this game.

Back
Top Bottom