**Heat-Pistons: OFFICIAL Game 2 Thread** | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

**Heat-Pistons: OFFICIAL Game 2 Thread**

X-Con said:
Wade's having a nice bounce back game as he always does after a bad or sub-par night, but he needs to relax himself on the stupid turnovers. 2 of his 3 turnovers were careless mistakes: a double out of bounds on the left side and tripping on those awful Converse shoes(Wade, Bosh, & Hinrich are forever slipping & it's no coincidence).

We better come out with the same intensity and ambition in the second half, because Detroit is not gonna back down and they are far from out of this game. Hopefully, Shaq & Zo don't pick up quick fouls in the second half because we do not need Doleac in there, and that's for damn sure. :)

EDIT: And damn, I didn't notice that Haslem was also in foul trouble. That's the big negative of the first half: Shaq, Zo, & U-Don all with 3 fouls.

thats what we have Doleac and Laettner for, we are deeper then the Pistons and if Wade can get some Pistons into foul trouble then look out

nick19991 said:
thats what we have Doleac and Laettner for, we are deeper then the Pistons and if Wade can get some Pistons into foul trouble then look out

Put Doleac & Laettner on the floor at the same time against Detroit and good luck to ya. I like what those guys bring to the table when a Shaquille O'Neal is out there or something, but together? We'd get molested on the glass & wind up on one of USA's Law & Order episodes.......

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Shaq Only Has 12 Points And The Heat Are Winning bY 9. Good Sign If Your A Heat Fan!

The Pistons are shooting a shade above 36% and they are leading this thing. Not good news if you are a Heat fan.

X-Con said:
We better come out with the same intensity and ambition in the second half, because Detroit is not gonna back down and they are far from out of this game. Hopefully, Shaq & Zo don't pick up quick fouls in the second half because we do not need Doleac in there, and that's for damn sure. :)

If Larry Brown was coaching this team, we'd still be up by atleast 5-10. Again...the difference of coaching is standing out, not exactly the players.

I'm gonna try and find my "SVG is overrated" thread that I made after the All-Star break. Everything I talked about there showed up in these last 2 games. He better find a way to pull this one out, or else this town of fairweather fans is gonna go nuts...

Both teams have positives in this game so far although the Pistons have swept the rug from under the Heat's feet these last 5 minute or so!

the Heat will have a monster 4th quarter

the difference in this game is the 3PT%, the Pistons are 46% while the Heat are cold at 27%

I think the Pistons got this game to be honest nick. The Heat better play wth desperation because they cannot go to Detroit down 2-0. Prince is on fire from downtown!

nick19991 said:
the difference in this game is the 3PT%, the Pistons are 46% while the Heat are cold at 27%

No, the difference is coaching.

And how the hell do you defend so well for 23 seconds, then fold at the last second only to leave Hunter open for 3? Third or fourth time Detroit nailed a triple or big shot with less than 3 seconds left on the shot clock.

the Heat will take this game just watch, I'm not worried if they lose then I'd be worried

Back
Top Bottom