Heat-Pistons Predictions | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Heat-Pistons Predictions

nick19991 said:
The last thing I will say about this for now is that Miami will beat Detroit in 5, just watch the game tomorrow night and you will see

:roflmao:

Section126 said:
????

The Orlando Tragic?

Oops...I forgot that they still had a team....my bad. :wink:

Speaking of which, I'll be going to Brian Hill's press conference that starts at 3 very shortly....I am an intern for an Orlando sports radio station that is partners with the Magic...should be interesting...

if I was a magic fan, I'd be happy that weisbrod stepped down (or was forced to step down..we'll never know)

Okay, back on topic!

The Magic are stupid bringing back Brian Hill. Their trying to go back to the short glory days they had but there's a big problem, THEY DON'T HAVE SHAQ!

Section126 said:
Why do you hate the Heat so much? I can understand the Piston Fans and the the New York people...that is obvious.....but what is your excuse? You live in freakin Melbourne for Christ's sake.

I don't hate the Heat, I just think Detroit is better and that was what this thread was about. The reason I picked Detroit wasn't b/c I didn't like the Heat. I have nothing against them other than the thief playing on their team.

nyjunc said:
I don't hate the Heat, I just think Detroit is better and that was what this thread was about. The reason I picked Detroit wasn't b/c I didn't like the Heat. I have nothing against them other than the thief playing on their team.

what thief?

I never heard of that, he runs a charity so why would he do that?

Back
Top Bottom