Heat-Pistons Predictions | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Heat-Pistons Predictions

nyjunc said:
I didn't say they weren't good, I said they weren't great. They were good, a little underrated b/c of how good their offense was but they were not great.

Guess I got alittle defensive..:lol:...............Lakers are my team:cry: and this year I took quite a verbal beating from alot of my friends.Sorry man

I will be on here even if I'm wrong but it seems like we have talked about this for so long that I'm axious for the seris to start and the game tomorrow night will set the tone for the seris. If you watched the game today between SA and Phx. then you saw that the team who wins game 1 has won in the Conference Finals 27 out of 30 times

PHINATIC13 said:
Guess I got alittle defensive..:lol:...............Lakers are my team:cry: and this I took quite a verbal beating from alot of my friends.Sorry man

That's ok, I love watching those Lakers teams as a kid so while I was very young at the time I still remember how good they were and no team has approached the level of those great Laker teams since then.

See, sometimes it's better not to run your mouth. ;)

Section126 said:
Heat in six or five...seriously....MIAMI is just a better TEAM than detroit...Detroit has NO bench.

They didn't look better tonight.

How'd you guys like our bench on that one?

:chuckle:

The defending world champs... and they still get no respect! :shakeno:

MelbournePhin said:
a chilly cold front is in store for your precious lil heat. cant wait to see them get bounced

Why do you hate the Heat so much? I can understand the Piston Fans and the the New York people...that is obvious.....but what is your excuse? You live in freakin Melbourne for Christ's sake.

Section126 said:
Why do you hate the Heat so much? I can understand the Piston Fans and the the New York people...that is obvious.....but what is your excuse? You live in freakin Melbourne for Christ's sake.

here's a hint. im a fan of an in-state rival :)

Back
Top Bottom