Heat-Pistons Predictions | Page 14 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Heat-Pistons Predictions

By the way, one are of this series we have all failed to mention which is a HUGE edge for Detroit is coaching. VG has done a good job but Larry Brown is an all-time great coach, it is a HUGE edge for the Pistons.

the Heat will win just watch, the Pistons don't stand a chance especially if Shaq plays, Wade is capable of scoring more points then the whole Pistons team can in one night. The Pistons don't have anybody who can score like Wade and Shaq can

nick19991 said:
the Heat will win just watch, the Pistons don't stand a chance especially if Shaq plays, Wade is capable of scoring more points then the whole Pistons team can in one night. The Pistons don't have anybody who can score like Wade and Shaq can
You Sound like a complete Homer. Are you kidding me the Pistons dont have a chance. Just like they didnt have a chance against the Lakers with a healthy shaq last year and a much better supporting cast. Have you ever watched a Pistons game? To say they dont have anyone to score like Wade and Shaq is just plain dumb. Any player on there starting 5 can score in the 30s any given night. THe difference is they all usually score around 15-25 making them a team that can beat you from any position on the Court. And I tell you what I wouldnt be suprised to see Wade get shut down in this seris. The Pistons defense is 1000x better then both the NETS and the Wizards. Pistons in 6

nyjunc said:
Why do you refuse to answer my question to you? WHY are his #s so much better this year than the rest of his journeyman career?

I told you already...he is on a better team.

Do you guys realize how much you are stepping up in class against Detroit? Miami is mediocre w/o Shaq, in the short term they can ride momentum and beat mediocre teasm but they cannot beat teams like Detroit w/o Shaq- they probably won't beat them WITH him.

The lack of respect you show for the Heat makes you look stupid..end of discussion.

3 pointers made aren't the statistic, it's the % which makes the better 3 pt shooter and Damon was 5th and that's w/ all the advantages he has of playing w/ Shaq and Wade so how exactly is he the best?

Are you on something? His percentage was the best among those players with as many 3pt. shots took. Open your damn eyes...he was the best 3pt. shooter in the league this year.

The WORLD CHAMPS have no idea :roflmao: They didn't just bat up Shaq's better team last year so they have no clue what they are in for :lol: You haven't watched much basketball in yuor life, have you?

You insist on calling Shaq's team last year....better.....when all the evidence is to the contrary...I guess that just makes you...well....dumb. As for seeing basketball...you are the one that made the ******ed statement that Damon Jones has more open looks than the Suns perimeter guys....How do you explain that moment of idiocy?

You are a joke.

I told you already...he is on a better team.

Really? That's interesting b/c in '03 he was on sacramento who went 59-23(just like Miami this year) and they did it in a MUCH tougher conference and division. Once again you make yourslef look foolish.

Are you on something? His percentage was the best among those players with as many 3pt. shots took. Open your damn eyes...he was the best 3pt. shooter in the league this year.

Why was he #5 in 3 pt % then????

You insist on calling Shaq's team last year....better.....when all the evidence is to the contrary...I guess that just makes you...well....dumb. As for seeing basketball...you are the one that made the ******ed statement that Damon Jones has more open looks than the Suns perimeter guys....How do you explain that moment of idiocy?

What evidence is there that Miami this year is better than LA last year? La last made the Finals in a much tougher conference than Miami has made the CONF Finals this year. You should just quit now b/c it's obvious you have no clue what you are talking about. you continue to talk nonsense and I continue to prove you wrong.

You are a joke.

:roflmao: :roflmao:

I forgot- Alonzo Mourning is BETTER than Bill Russell :roflmao: :roflmao: :lol: :lol:

nyjunc said:
Really? That's interesting b/c in '03 he was on sacramento who went 59-23(just like Miami this year) and they did it in a MUCH tougher conference and division. Once again you make yourslef look foolish.

He played in 49 games and had low mpg....you can't compare his numbers in Sacramento with his numbers in Milwaukee and Miami....use your brain.

Why was he #5 in 3 pt % then????

Not this **** again.....like I said....his 3pt. % was the best of all the players that shot the most three's....If I shoot ONE three pointer and make it...that makes me 100% from three point land...does that make me the best three point shooter? You can't possibly be this dense.

What evidence is there that Miami this year is better than LA last year? La last made the Finals in a much tougher conference than Miami has made the CONF Finals this year. You should just quit now b/c it's obvious you have no clue what you are talking about. you continue to talk nonsense and I continue to prove you wrong.

The Lakers didn't have a team....they had a collection of former all-star has beens....In Phil Jackson's book HE HIMSELF says that Shaq and Kobe through talent alone carried them that far because as he put it: "We had the worst Laker TEAM I ever coached." Of course...judging by your responses...I have doubt that you can actually read.

:roflmao: :roflmao:

I forgot- Alonzo Mourning is BETTER than Bill Russell :roflmao: :roflmao: :lol: :lol:

WOW...I gotta say that I knew that was coming...usually when you lose a debate rather badly...most people then attribute something that your opponent never said as fact.....Very weak...even for a fool like you.

You are such a fool. Go get your drool bib.

Section126 said:
Korver shot a smaller percentage than Damon Jones and made one more three than Jones....he also jacked up more three's than Jones....sorry...the stats don't back you up.

I repeat...there is no arguement.....Damon Jones was the best 3 pt. shooter in the league this year.

And what inside presence do the 6ers have?

Crisis said:
And what inside presence do the 6ers have?

Not an inside presence....they have a 2 guard that teams all insist on trapping....so therefore Korver whenever he sets a screen for Iverson....pops wide open for a three.....

When Shaq is not in the game....Damon Jones and Eddie Jones have begun to get alot of those looks also.....with New Jersey and Washington trying to trap Wade all the time.

Oddly enough when New Jersey adjusted and decided to play everyone straight up...Damon Jones still hit his three's....same thing when Washington decided to match up Hughes on Wade....

nick19991 said:

Since you're only 17 I won't crack on your post as silly as it is.
I will insted get a good laugh watching the Piston's slap the Heat around. :lol:

I might not make much sense but what I was trying to say is that Wade can score the same amount of points in two games that the Pistons can in one game, he is capable of scoring 70-80+ points in a two game spand. The Heat will win this seris and thats a promise

Im not even going to quote you..... :roflmao:

If you cant even admit ......

THAT THE DETROIT PISTONS ARE THE MORE PHYSICAL TEAM.....

This dialogue is pointless......

and/or delusional.

HVACservice said:
Im not even going to quote you..... :roflmao:

If you cant even admit ......

THAT THE DETROIT PISTONS ARE THE MORE PHYSICAL TEAM.....

This dialogue is pointless......

and/or delusional.

The Detroit Pistons are the more physical team...but you made it sound like the Heat has a soft prissy team.....

Guess what buddy? The HEAT is a PHYSICAL team too.....VERY PHYSICAL....did you forget who Stan van Gundy coached under? Yep...the guy that re-invented physical defense...Pat Riley.

Most likely Heat in 7, it all depends on Shaq on how he fells along with Damon and how the refs call the game I'm expecting wade to have 2 40+ games, Big Ben will foul out in 3 out of the 7 games

Game 1- Heat 95 Pistons 89
Game 2- Heat 95 Pistons 91
Game 3- Pistons 90 Heat 87
Game 4- Pistons 89 Heat 84
Game 5- Heat 100 Pistons 91
Game 6- Pistons 99 Heat 90
Game 7- Heat 92 Pistons 89

Every team wins at home and most games will be close ones

Section126 said:
You are such a fool. Go get your drool bib.

Good comeback, I come at you w/ solidfacts and you come at me w/ 3rd grade insults :rolleyes: Just pay attention and you might learn something.

Oddly enough when New Jersey adjusted and decided to play everyone straight up...Damon Jones still hit his three's....

he did only at a MUCH lower %, he shot 4 of 11 in Game 3(36%) and 2 of 8(25%) in Game 4. That's 32% over the last 2 games but he did still hit his 3's :lol:

Guess what buddy? The HEAT is a PHYSICAL team too.....VERY PHYSICAL....did you forget who Stan van Gundy coached under? Yep...the guy that re-invented physical defense...Pat Riley.

Riley also coached the most beautiful finesse team of all time(and the only teams of his that actually won) and Riley didn't re-invent physical D. He copied it from Chuck Daly and the old Pistons who took down his Lakers w/ physical play to end that dynasty.

By the way, I noticed you didn't respond to the coaching matchup which is heavuily one sided in favor of LB.

nyjunc said:
Good comeback, I come at you w/ solidfacts and you come at me w/ 3rd grade insults :rolleyes: Just pay attention and you might learn something.

I brought you facts...you just ignored them because they made you look like an idiot.

he did only at a MUCH lower %, he shot 4 of 11 in Game 3(36%) and 2 of 8(25%) in Game 4. That's 32% over the last 2 games but he did still hit his 3's :lol:

Nice that you didn't post his numbers from the Washington Series.....

Riley also coached the most beautiful finesse team of all time(and the only teams of his that actually won) and Riley didn't re-invent physical D. He copied it from Chuck Daly and the old Pistons who took down his Lakers w/ physical play to end that dynasty.

This is the final proof that you know nothing about basketball....The Lakers teams from the 80's played great defense and had the best defender in the league in Michael Cooper....Riley's teams always played defense.....how do you think all those fast breaks started? Yep...a defensive rebound. As for copying Daly....well....just making that statement makes you look ridiculous....they played COMPLETELY DIFFERENT styles of defense. The Pistons played a trapping 2 quarters flex defense...(which was borderline illegal since they didn't allow zones) The Riley Knicks teams and Heat teams played a matchup man to man and would try to funnel the ball to the weak side for their shot blockers (Ewing/Zo)....Please know at least a little about what you talk about.

By the way, I noticed you didn't respond to the coaching matchup which is heavuily one sided in favor of LB.

Last time I checked...Larry Brown isn't going to suit up....it means actually nothing...Coaches don't win championships...teams do. Was Jeff Van Gundy a better coach than Riley? Was Marv Levy a better coach than Don Shula? No on both counts.....the better coaches lost series and games to each other....

Keep going.....I think Finheaven has a ******* poster of the year award that has your name written all over it.

Back
Top Bottom