Heat trade rumor | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Heat trade rumor

dob72

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Antoine Walker and Michael Doleac to the Portland Trailblazers for Darius Miles, Travis Outlaw and a 2nd round pick

wtf no! i mean i want darius to leave but not for toine and michael i suck doleac. plus adding travis outlaw who has one of the highest vertical leaps and is developing a jumper......:nono:

Interesting, Portland would prove to be the dumbest team to ever walk the planet if that went through, yes worse than The Knicks

how is this trade bad for portland? the heat would be absorbing miles' horrible contract. both players are garbage, except the heat get the worse contract in return.

Alex44 said:
I dont think Walker is better than Miles

and the second round pick
miles is overrated. the dude is a cancer to the team and lazy as hell. shoots terrible from the freethrow line but still shoots jumpers 75% of the time. a second rounder is basically useless.
i like outlaw alot but the dude is so stupid. they were saying that he doesnt even know 5 plays on offense and he was drafted same year as wade, lebron etc

305TillIDie said:
i would do that trade in a heartbeat..we dont need doleac and walker sucks on D..darius miles will be a great pickup for this team :yes:

YES..get rid of Walker, plus your dunkers will get good practice over Doleac!!!!:lol:

I dont like this trade. Miles is not better than Walker and we gonna need Doleac for insurance if Shaq/Zo get hurt.

D-Fence said:
I dont like this trade. Miles is not better than Walker and we gonna need Doleac for insurance if Shaq/Zo get hurt.
In the summer league Earl Barron was amazing he could be a better backup then doleac

and i like this trade but we got posey but i think miles would be way better in the long term and i hate doleac so i wouldn't mind getting rid of him

Back
Top Bottom