Heat trade rumor | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Heat trade rumor

Nocioni also averaged a good amount of FT's....so he did most of his scoring from the outside.

Section126 said:
Nocioni also averaged a good amount of FT's....so he did most of his scoring from the outside.

lol you are persistant. You want to guess how many times Nocioni got to the line from shooting jumpers? I'll let you contemplate that one for a bit.

Ferretsquig said:
lol you are persistant. You want to guess how many times Nocioni got to the line from shooting jumpers? I'll let you contemplate that one for a bit.

How many times did he get to the line from hand checks?

How many times did he get to the line from over the back fouls?

Nevermind that the Heat's swithching defense would funnel drivers to the shot blockers.

As for shooting jumpers and getting fouled...

he went to the line 2 times in that series from shooting 3's that I remember and from shooting jumpers..I would bet he went to the line a few times as well from that.

Section126 said:
How many times did he get to the line from hand checks?

0 times

How many times did he get to the line from over the back fouls?

0 times

Nevermind that the Heat's swithching defense would funnel drivers to the shot blockers.

Not too well apparently. Only 1 blocked shot...and Posey blocked it.

As for shooting jumpers and getting fouled...

he went to the line 2 times in that series from shooting 3's that I remember and from shooting jumpers..I would bet he went to the line a few times as well from that.

I love the numbers.....they dont rely on memories. He went once on a missed three. As for the jumpers I'll have those numbers when I get home. I'm guessing none...but could be wrong.

Ferretsquig said:
0 times

0 times

Not too well apparently. Only 1 blocked shot...and Posey blocked it.

I love the numbers.....they dont rely on memories. He went once on a missed three. As for the jumpers I'll have those numbers when I get home. I'm guessing none...but could be wrong.

I smell BS. Those "0" you put there can't be right.

Only 1 blocked shot? You mean on Nocioni?

BTW...you said SCORING and WHERE he was doing the majority of it from...It seems that he did the majority of his scoring on jump shots and free throws...so nope...can spin your way out of this one.

BTW...Nocioni averaged 7.8 FG's made per game....in that series.

Care to venture a guess as to how many were jump shots and how many were actual drives to the basket?

Section126 said:
BTW...Nocioni averaged 7.8 FG's made per game....in that series.

Care to venture a guess as to how many were jump shots and how many were actual drives to the basket?

I dont guess. 4.5 made outside shots per game. 1.5 of which were three pointers.

Section126 said:
I smell BS. Those "0" you put there can't be right.

I guess the guy watching the game writing down the stats could of gotten it wrong....wouldnt count on it though.

Only 1 blocked shot? You mean on Nocioni?

yes

BTW...you said SCORING and WHERE he was doing the majority of it from...It seems that he did the majority of his scoring on jump shots and free throws...so nope...can spin your way out of this one.

10.5 per game on jumpers.....5 on FTs, 6.8 dunks/layups
90-95% of FTs received inside...will have to look that one up though

To amuse myself more than anyone....Nocioni's complete stats for that series: (courtesy basketballreference & 82games)

jumpers: 28/59, 47%, 10/21 3 pointers, 3 ft attempts

for a grand total of 1.17 pts per shot attempt

layups/dunks/and 2 hook shots in the paint: 19/25, 76%, 13 ft attempts

for a total of 2.04 pts per shot attempt

Now it must be noted that Nocioni went off big time one game where he made all 11 of his jumpers that he put up. For the rest of the series he hit less than a third of his jumpers like most normal humans.

Back
Top Bottom