" Hello England Patriots, Meet Devante Parker" | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

" Hello England Patriots, Meet Devante Parker"

corona

Rookie
Reaction score
:3w: Tom and bill , you can film study the last two games and try to ascertain what lazor has done on offense. But you forgot about a special weapon the fins have..

I know the Patriots are the so called best team in the NFL and SP champs blah blah, blah, so sick of hearing it. They cant be beat at home. Well I'm not just being a homer, with the talent the fins have, we can take them. yes we beat them two yrs in a row in Miami, but with this attitude and mindset, we can beat them.

They will target landry, stills and jones and Miller.. but there will be no answer to parker... I think this will be his breakout game and he will be a definite factor. I'm no longer afraid of the patriots because they need a fresh team, with a fresh attitude to kick their ass and I NO the fins will win this game.

I know there's gonna be a lot of people who disagree, so don't eat crow Thursday night around midnight when I told you so...

:3w: Tom and bill , you can film study the last two games and try to ascertain what lazor has done on offense. But you forgot about a special weapon the fins have..

I know the Patriots are the so called best team in the NFL and SP champs blah blah, blah, so sick of hearing it. They cant be beat at home. Well I'm not just being a homer, with the talent the fins have, we can take them. yes we beat them two yrs in a row in Miami, but with this attitude and mindset, we can beat them.

They will target landry, stills and jones and Miller.. but there will be no answer to parker... I think this will be his breakout game and he will be a definite factor. I'm no longer afraid of the patriots because they need a fresh team, with a fresh attitude to kick their ass and I NO the fins will win this game.

I know there's gonna be a lot of people who disagree, so don't eat crow Thursday night around midnight when I told you so...

Hmmm, ok then?

Who?

---------- Post added at 12:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:05 AM ----------

This guy?

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/stats/_/id/2576623/devante-parker

He has more games played than receptions... I'll take my chances with ignoring him.

---------- Post added at 12:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

LOL I just quoted myself. Great.

---------- Post added at 12:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:08 AM ----------

Now I know I'm up too late...

ok, ur looking at stats that a guy played in what 3 games. was he even included as an impact player or getting the groove of real time playing.. you can trust and believe that parker will be an impact player on Thursday.. I knew this would happen.. some fans are so quick to judge and most of you already having lose to new England and that's bull ****, Miami has a great shot at winning and I think they shock the nfl world and win this game.. new e aint all that, if the jets had a qb who didn't turn the ball over, they would have had a better shot..

ok, ur looking at stats that a guy played in what 3 games. was he even included as an impact player or getting the groove of real time playing.. you can trust and believe that parker will be an impact player on Thursday.. I knew this would happen.. some fans are so quick to judge and most of you already having lose to new England and that's bull ****, Miami has a great shot at winning and I think they shock the nfl world and win this game.. new e aint all that, if the jets had a qb who didn't turn the ball over, they would have had a better shot..

I take it back. This guy is a baller and he's ready to break out big-time on Thursday. I'm a bit worried now that you mention it.

---------- Post added at 12:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:23 AM ----------

This guy????

http://espn.go.com/nfl/player/stats/...devante-parker

You're kidding yourself if you think they haven't watched every snap he played so far and have a plan for him as well. They may cheat, but they are beasts at game planning.

Miami will just have to physically beat them... handle them up front and control the clock.

You're kidding yourself if you think they haven't watched every snap he played so far and have a plan for him as well. They may cheat, but they are beasts at game planning.

Miami will just have to physically beat them... handle them up front and control the clock.

LOL Patriots ARE NOT watching this guy. Bill obviously knows about him, but I'd say it doesn't go much beyond that. LaFell had more drops than this guy has catches this season. I'll live and die getting beat by... what's his name?

BB may not have watched tape, but I guarantee the staff has. Only time I remember them being caught totally off guard was when Miami pulled out the wildcat mid season years ago lol

Need to set up a game plan where we don't discuss anything in the stadium. I don't trust the cheaters. That place is fill with bugs.

LOL Patriots ARE NOT watching this guy. Bill obviously knows about him, but I'd say it doesn't go much beyond that. LaFell had more drops than this guy has catches this season. I'll live and die getting beat by... what's his name?

You don't follow football very closely, do you?

Parker isnt the name pats fans need to worry about thursday. Pats fans in gillete stadium will be hearing the name Landry ALOT come thursday night lol. bank on it

**** me id love to just unleash him on thursday and I bet he would be great, but the staff wont do it

Miami has assembled quite an arsenal of weapons. That was established this offseason, didn't really see it until 2 weeks ago. Nonetheless, Pats don't have enough players to eliminate everyone. So let's see how creative Lazor is

Back
Top Bottom