" Hello England Patriots, Meet Devante Parker" | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

" Hello England Patriots, Meet Devante Parker"

They've earned the tag kid better just get used to living with it...... Or continue like most other ignorant cheats fan to have your life consumed like it currently is defending your cheating franchise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, but at some point, when that tag doesn't accurately describe that they are NOW doing... it kinda sounds dumb. Spygate? 2007-yawns.....

Does anyone have the highlight of DVP"s catch? I haven't seen it :(.. Thanks

What Q was it? If you can't find it, I can grab it for you and send link.
Thank you very much, I am not sure I think it was the 3rd quarter. Can someone help me with this one? Did he catch that 35 yard pass in the 3rd or 4th quarter? Thanks everyone! Thank you also Furiousbee..

12070628_523023537865051_1098064285_n-1.jpg

Thank you very much, I am not sure I think it was the 3rd quarter. Can someone help me with this one? Did he catch that 35 yard pass in the 3rd or 4th quarter? Thanks everyone! Thank you also Furiousbee..

Was this it? 2nd-

(:56) (Shotgun) 17-R.Tannehill pass deep right to 11-D.Parker ran ob at HOU 27 for 35 yards (34-A.Bouye). Penalty on MIA-84-J.Cameron, Illegal Formation, offsetting, enforced at MIA 38 - No Play. Penalty on HOU-34-A.Bouye, Defensive Pass Interference, offsetting.

Was this it? 2nd-

(:56) (Shotgun) 17-R.Tannehill pass deep right to 11-D.Parker ran ob at HOU 27 for 35 yards (34-A.Bouye). Penalty on MIA-84-J.Cameron, Illegal Formation, offsetting, enforced at MIA 38 - No Play. Penalty on HOU-34-A.Bouye, Defensive Pass Interference, offsetting.

Yes it was!!! It was a beautiful play but cameron lined up wrong like an idiot!!!

Yeah, but at some point, when that tag doesn't accurately describe that they are NOW doing... it kinda sounds dumb. Spygate? 2007-yawns.....

There's something every year. Go get some sleep kid gonna need it because if you tired now you have a long road ahead. IT WILL NEVER GO AWAY!! You fans just should get used to it, but then again 90% of the Cheats fan base will be long gone in a few years back to where they were hiding before jumping on the wagon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was this it? 2nd-

yes thank you guys!! Nice catch.

---------- Post added at 09:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:07 PM ----------

You're quick!
Thank you very much!! That was fast!

Video is private.

Yeah, when I made it public, I got a copyright notice (NFL crap) and it wouldn't play. You would need to login to Youtube to see it. Let's see if I can embed the .mov file... nope.

Safari will play that .mov file in the browser. Chrome will download it.

[video]https://www.securepixels.com/files/Phins.mov[/video]

Yeah, when I made it public, I got a copyright notice (NFL crap) and it wouldn't play. You would need to login to Youtube to see it. Let's see if I can embed the .mov file... nope.

Safari will play that .mov file in the browser. Chrome will download it.

[video]https://www.securepixels.com/files/Phins.mov[/video]
M10Ekoe-1.png

I get this error message. I'm logged in with some quick research I found this;
Here's how to find and send a private video's private URL: Sign into your YouTube account and click the Account link located (at the top-right of any page ). Then click the Uploaded Videos link. Click and choose the video you want to send to your friends

Downloaded that .mov file. Thanks. Just so everybody know the file is safe.

Back
Top Bottom