" Hello England Patriots, Meet Devante Parker" | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

" Hello England Patriots, Meet Devante Parker"

We should have success running the ball. They are 24th ranked running defense right now. This will determine the outcome of the game, our ability to run on them and keep brady on the bench with long sustained clock killing drives.

We should have success running the ball. They are 24th ranked running defense right now. This will determine the outcome of the game, our ability to run on them and keep brady on the bench with long sustained clock killing drives.

What has helped the Patriots with their run defense has been the offense. If you get up by a couple scores, the other team is somewhat limited in what they can do. Sure, you can run, but if you are eating a bunch of clock (like the Cowboys did vs. us) and end up with say 3 points at the end of a drive (like the Cowboys did vs. us), sometimes you need to go away from your plan, or not even try getting it going. The Cowboys took 9 minutes off the board, came out with 3 points, and the Patriots had the lead and they probably would give up 9 minutes for 3 points every week, especially when they are holding the lead.

The high powered Patriots offense has helped the defense a lot this year. That's why it's important not to get down by two scores early. If you can keep it close, like the Jets did (and Patriots had hands on like 4 Fitz passes with no INTs), that's your best chance.

If you think BB isn't aware who DVP is you're kidding yourself. He knows we have a 1st rounder that just got healthy and we may target him more if they take away Landry/Matthews. We aren't "saving" him for this game. He may get some more opportunities though. But they wont be worried if he catches a few balls. Bottom line the kid hasn't done anything yet. BB knows more than all of us. Would be cool if DVP lit it up though as a welcome to the NFL moment/game and had a 100yd 2 td game or something. wishful thinking lol.

He will probably be watching Rishard closely so he can sign him in the offseason.

Definitely need success in the red zone. I think playaction will help with that. Re dallas, they were playing with weeden at qb. I know a lot of people aren't sold on Tannehill but I think he's light years ahead of weeden. I think they'll have a lot more success than Dallas in the redzone. Who knows, though.

My opinion:

We should go all nickel and dime and invite the Patriots to run the football. When they do pass try to get pressure with the front 4, do not blitz in obvious blitzing situations instead drop as many guys into coverage as possible and rush 4. Surprise with the blitz on early downs to try to force 3rd and longs to negate the short quick passes the Patriots make a living on. Try to limit them to field goals in the red zone.

No matter what we do on defense the key to this game will be the offense. I don't care how good you play defensively the Patriots are going to score some points. Ryan and the boys will need to put up 30+ to win.

There is of course the Thursday night factor. These games are sometimes low scoring or bad games for your fantasy players. Let's not forget 2 bad Geno Smith led Jets teams have rolled into Foxboro on Thursday nights over the past 2 seasons and giving NE a run for their money. Thursday night games are tough.

I hate moral victories but if we play a tough game and I don't get beat up (I'm going) I'll be happy. After the way the season started I thought we were done. If we give NE all they can we can compete with anyone. If we get blown out of there I'll feel like the last 2 weeks were a fluke.

What kills me is how to teams let Gronk get so wide open, its nobody close. Let the front 4 attack and jam all the receivers off the line. You know the balls coming out in 2 seconds, be ready to make a play. Playing 10 yards off the line isn't going to get it done, Brady will feast all day

What kills me is how to teams let Gronk get so wide open, its nobody close. Let the front 4 attack and jam all the receivers off the line. You know the balls coming out in 2 seconds, be ready to make a play. Playing 10 yards off the line isn't going to get it done, Brady will feast all day

Gronk is uncoverable. Dude is a freak of nature.

The Pats have yet to win anything without controversy. I think the outcome will be decided by how often out headsets are out and how much the Pats listen in on them. Also if we can have the FBI remove all the bugs in our locker room prior to the game that would help as well. The bank accounts of all team members need to be watched because as we all have been told, Bill likes to spend money prior to playing a team on their playbook. All this definitely makes it a lot easier in winning the game. Bill is not some genius, just a cheating fool who can only game plan against calls that he already knows are being run.

Miami has assembled quite an arsenal of weapons. That was established this offseason, didn't really see it until 2 weeks ago. Nonetheless, Pats don't have enough players to eliminate everyone. So let's see how creative Lazor is

Patriots D doesn't have enough players to eliminate anyone much less everyone. With them, it's all about we don't care if you score, we are going to score more. D needs to be rested and ready.

Shouldn't they worry about the 5 regular guys...

Landry, Matthews, Stills, Cameron and Miller...not saying that Pats won't figure it out, but we already have a ton of play makers who have already do it this season with out trying to "surprise" anyone with Parker.

No secret weapons will beat the Patriots...

Play hard, get to Brady with the front 4, play clean on offense, find a way to slow Gronk down, and hope they make a mistake or two...They are a very good ****ing team, you are not going to surprise them, trust that we have talent to match.

...said the wildcat ;) :lol:

I like the idea. We certainly would be a real powerhouse should this guy come alive. That catch he made that was called back was beauty cus he was covered yet still brought it in over the DB. This is what's needed against new England's dbs

What was controversial about Super Bowl 49? Patriots cheated?

Probably! Does anyone really think taping signals and deflating footballs is all the patriots have done to break the rules? The more you break the rules the higher the chances that you get caught. It's like a drunk driver that finally gets busted, I'm sure many are not getting busted the very first time they get behind the wheel after having too much too drink. There are likely 100's of successful trips home before the get busted. Probably even s couple field sobriety tests they were close calls in there as well. I put nothing past the New England Patriots, nothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Probably!

Well, you sir are the first I've found. This cheating line works wonders for you guys. If you win, you beat cheaters. Yay! If you lose, you lost to cheaters! Yay! I wish I could see it that way.

What was controversial about Super Bowl 49? Patriots cheated?

They've earned the tag kid better just get used to living with it...... Or continue like most other ignorant cheats fan to have your life consumed like it currently is defending your cheating franchise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom