" Hello England Patriots, Meet Devante Parker" | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

" Hello England Patriots, Meet Devante Parker"

M10Ekoe-1.png

I get this error message. I'm logged in with some quick research I found this;
Here's how to find and send a private video's private URL: Sign into your YouTube account and click the Account link located (at the top-right of any page ). Then click the Uploaded Videos link. Click and choose the video you want to send to your friends

Downloaded that .mov file. Thanks. Just so everybody know the file is safe.

Oh yeah, forgot how that looks. Patriots fan trying to spread files to unsuspecting Dolphins fans.. but yeah, I simply grabbed the condensed game and recording the screen. Also, it appears that video is DOA, here is what it says in my YT account:

Copyright details
CONTENT CLAIMANT POLICY
Visual content
0:01 - 0:22 play match
NFL
Blocked in some countries
File a dispute

Oh yeah, forgot how that looks. Patriots fan trying to spread files to unsuspecting Dolphins fans.. but yeah, I simply grabbed the condensed game and recording the screen. Also, it appears that video is DOA, here is what it says in my YT account:

Copyright details
CONTENT CLAIMANT POLICY
Visual content
0:01 - 0:22 play match
NFL
Blocked in some countries
File a dispute

It has nothing to do with you being a pats fan, any link could be malicious. Nothing against you. Don't worry bro, I believe you. I just remember seeing some private videos and links were different than ones that are public. Just trying to help you out.

LOL Patriots ARE NOT watching this guy. Bill obviously knows about him, but I'd say it doesn't go much beyond that. LaFell had more drops than this guy has catches this season. I'll live and die getting beat by... what's his name?

What was it like being a Seahawks fan before they lost to the Pats?

What was it like being a Seahawks fan before they lost to the Pats?

Well, at least you can always spot the lifelong Dolphins fan... for Patriots, too many stops on Championship Way... yes, a lot of people getting on that bus. Most are there just for the ride. I was on the bus for about 6 years before their 1-15 season, so your assumptions are waaaay off base as the pertain to me. But yes, I see a lot more Patriots shirts around when they are handing out rings.

Back
Top Bottom