Hello from Packerland | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hello from Packerland

Re: Oh yes we did!

Originally posted by jack

And we will not jump on the Bills MB to gloat because we know how to win with class!

Maybe you should read a Bills MB before tossing that line in there.

You live and die by the pass. I've seen Green Bay die by the pass alot in the playoffs. I believe they may grind it out more against the Phins. Good luck. Unfortunately could be another game with alot of injuries.

DPlus47- I think they will rebound well in GB. Lucas isn't as bad as he looked yesterday.

Sherif- Favre has thrown 3 int's this year and 2 of those were on tipped passes. They run alot more than you think. Ahman Green is 5th in the NFL in rushing and he missed a full game. They are a very balanced team.

MarinoFan- Man I hope the Phins dont get to Favre. I'm still having nightmares about Arrington's sack on him Sunday. It was their only sack of the day. This is why Taylor and Thomas scare me.

13isgr81- Thank you, we have been very spoiled with Favre for the past 10 years. He is the best QB in the league and I'm glad hes on the Packers. Chris Carter has been a nemesis of the Packers for years and I don't think that will change when they play Monday night. All of us know about Chambers in Wisconsin. I was very upset when the Packers took Robert Ferguson over Chambers, we knew what kind of talent he has.

dolphan39- Thank you also. Its gonna be pretty cold here that night :D Its already in the high 30's low 40's right now on average. I think Favre will be just fine. The three times previously that he has been knocked out of a game he has come back to throw 13TD's total and 1 pick in the next game. I have a hunch that Lewis will play well. Ricky and Ahman are pretty even in my mind with the power and speed they display. They can either run right right past you or run over you. Green's only flaw is that he has the tendency to fumble at the most inopportune times. Cris Carter is Cris Carter. He always makes things rough for the Pack in some way. We will see.

BrewCity33

Well I see ol weeds has already introduced himself. He mentioned you folks have a nice place to visit here and I thought I'd avail myself of your hospitality.

I think it's gonna be an interesting game. After watchin the Dolphins and Broncos the other night I'm thinking there's gonna be a lot of old fashioned head knockin goin on.

Just remember to bring your long undies if you head up toward Packerland. Seems like ol man winter is payin us an early visit this year. Seems like a dang shame to have the weather be so cold for ya'll but I guess that's just how it goes. :D

First of all I have to say this is an interesting looking forum. Loved the avatars, icons, and smilies. :D I am glad I decided to check out your site and see what is going on here.

13isgr81 as a Pack fan, I would have to say that Jason Taylor concerns me the most.

That being said, I think that Favre and his Oline should be ready to handle what ever the Fins throw at them.

I am curious though. Do the Fin fans think that Lucas will be able to connect up to Carter in a consistent manner? He sure looked like his timing is off last week against the Bills.

The other concern is that of Williams. Seems like he has found a home in Miami.

LOL Looks like the Packer fan bus has arrived. Weeds, Spider, Brewcity and now myself have found our way over to say hello.

Another Pack site you might want to check out is

http://216.36.200.111/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=forum&f=1

Wow.......what a difference an opponent makes to the quality of these forums.......Welcome Packer fans.......let the games begin!!!

Hello all. Another Zbud.com Packer backer here. (Hi weeds, spidey.)

We are all stoked for the game, especially since we feel pretty good that #4 will be back.

Looking forward to a good game. The Dolphins field a tough defense, and there is no question we are going to have our hands full.

Since you guys are off for a week, as we are, we will have plenty of chances to mull it over here, and hopefully on our home forum, where you guys are most welcome.

An opening question, if you don't mind... I saw the discussion about Ray Lucas above, and was wondering what the general concensus of him is on this board. I expected no drop off last Sunday. I don't mean that disrespectfully to Fiedler ~ I mean that I figured Lucas was almost as good as Fiedler. What do you guys think about him?

I hope Lucas can bounce back and we can have a good game at Green Bay. He's a much better QB than what he portrayed on Sunday against the Bills, so dont under estimate him just yet. I'm glad you Packer fans seem to show alot of class, which cant be said for the Bills/Broncos fans we've seen in the past weeks. Here's to a great football game :drinkers:

Hey finfans!!! My second favorite team!!!Nice site, fer sure!!

Someone riddle me this-didn't Lucas used to be a good scrambler? Seems to me he ran more last time he filled in. He sure did force some crappy--oh never mind, you guys already know!!!
I know he can play better. He'll have his chance on Mon. night against the best team and the most hallowed ground in the NFL. Good luck Dolfans

Welcome aboard Brew, what a difference in class right off the bat from the insane banter that we have to deal with from Bills fans and Jet fans etc. Farve has always been one of my favorite players to watch, a true warrior with a supersonic cannon for a right arm. The game will be a great chance for Ray Lucas to bounce back and show everyone that the Buffalo game was an aberration. Major excitement seeing Chris Carter line up in a Dolphin uniform. Monday night, Green Bays legendary home field, sell out crowd going crazy. These are the games we all live for and I've got a feeling about this one. What a match up! It will be a pleasure to have intelligent dialogue with the knowledgeable and classy Packer fans so I'll be looking for your posts.

Hello all. Another Zbud.com Packer backer here.
Looking for a good game on a nice cool evening in Green Bay. The game should be excellent. Jason Taylor is awesome. KGB reminds me of him a lot.
Good luck....but not too much.

Back
Top Bottom