Herbert & Burrow a combined 5 ints today | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Herbert & Burrow a combined 5 ints today

I don’t get all the Tua threads. The dude played 7 snaps or something like that.
Tua is the most overhyped player I have ever seen on this board. He hasn't lived up to that hype, and so he is the running narrative. One of his biggest knocks was the label of being injury prone. So, this is what we get.

Tua in the pocket resembles a chicken without a head, but with less feathers and speed.

Ya I remember you saying your evaluation of Tua isn’t personal. Your posts today say otherwise. Why not just own it, why not just say you’ll hate (or dislike if you prefer) the guy no matter what he does, ever? Give up the charade, Otherwise it’s chicken ****.

Tua in the pocket resembles a chicken without a head, but with less feathers and speed.
So he looks like Tannehill did when he was in Miami and he just stood there like a statue while the defenders rushed in and sacked him.

Who cares......the Herbert obsession on this site is clearly over the top.......and I could care less what he does unless he is playing the Fins

Ya I remember you saying your evaluation of Tua isn’t personal. Your posts today say otherwise. Why not just own it, why not just say you’ll hate (or dislike if you prefer) the guy no matter what he does, ever? Give up the charade, Otherwise it’s chicken ****.
1. It was a joke.
2. It was about Tua's pocket presence. Nothing about him personally, which again, I like just fine.

Tua is the most overhyped player I have ever seen on this board. He hasn't lived up to that hype, and so he is the running narrative. One of his biggest knocks was the label of being injury prone. So, this is what we get.
For his sake, I hope he eventually ends up on a team with a solid OL and a decent running game. In that system he will be a star. Unfortunately no QB is going to be successful in Miami until they have a much better OL and unfortunately that probably won’t happen anytime soon.

Hello hyperbole once again. At least your consistent in you exaggerating posts.

Just because I know you’ll be that guy. Off the top of my head, equal if not More hyped up than Tua

Tannehill
Henne
Ronnie Brown

Those guys were hyped up and defended as fervently as Tua and for much longer.

At least own your lack of objectivity.

Tanny at least had an arm and a QB's build.
Yet he was never better than a mediocre QB with the Dolphins and that’s all he would be in Tennessee if not for Henry.
Murray and Wilson don’t have QB builds but they both seem to be doing okay.

1. It was a joke.
2. It was about Tua's pocket presence. Nothing about him personally, which again, I like just fine.

Uh huh, sure. And what about all the other posts from today? Come on man don’t hide behind jokes it’s obvious to everybody but you that your evaluation on Tua goes way back to some deeply rooted prejudice.

I only press because maybe if you admit it you can focus on the other aspects of our team. There’s plenty of dumpster fires to go around. Lots to discuss

For his sake, I hope he eventually ends up on a team with a solid OL and a decent running game. In that system he will be a star. Unfortunately no QB is going to be successful in Miami until they have a much better OL and unfortunately that probably won’t happen anytime soon.
This team destroyed Tannehill with the lack of an OL.

Yet he was never better than a mediocre QB with the Dolphins and that’s all he would be in Tennessee if not for Henry.
Well you need tools for upside to exist. Murray and Wilson can both run extremely well. Additionally, Murray has a very strong arm, and Wilson has legit elite accuracy.

Isn't that what you are saying Tua needs as well? If so, does that make Tua mediocre as well?

Uh huh, sure. And what about all the other posts from today? Come on man don’t hide behind jokes it’s obvious to everybody but you that your evaluation on Tua goes way back to some deeply rooted prejudice.

I only press because maybe if you admit it you can focus on the other aspects of our team. There’s plenty of dumpster fires to go around. Lots to discuss
Sorry to tell you this, but your opinion isn't very important to me. I've never discussed Tua personally.

Tua is a below average to bad QB without upside, AND a long history of being unable to stay healthy. He's a total waste of time, and it was a bad pick. QB is the most important position on the field, and is multipliers (PFF) more valuable than anyone else on the field. If you are watching modern day NFL you'll understand this. Last season, the last 4 teams in the playoffs all had arguably top 5 QBs. You just aren't winning in modern day NFL with average. Nothing is more important to this club, so if I harp on it, that is why.

Last edited:
Hello hyperbole once again. At least your consistent in you exaggerating posts.

Just because I know you’ll be that guy. Off the top of my head, equal if not More hyped up than Tua

Tannehill
Henne
Ronnie Brown

Those guys were hyped up and defended as fervently as Tua and for much longer.

At least own your lack of objectivity.
I disagree. Tannehill had way more skepticism out of the gate, as he was a converted WR. Henne brought hope, but it died to everyone in short order. Ronnie Brown was definitely overhyped, but never was he considered the savior of the team. Tua has been consistently touted as Drew Brees being his ceiling, maybe even his worst possible outcome. He has been propped up as the solution for the next decade. He even had some fans suggesting he should get Marino's number.

Not hyperbole from me. Just straight truth.

Back
Top Bottom