Herbert looking pretty solid…JS | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Herbert looking pretty solid…JS

To be honest, and in defense of the OPs useless post here but watching Herbert mature I’m jealous. He moves fluidly in the pocket to escape pressure and throws darts on the run and while running backwards. Can’t go back in time and we need to move on from this argument but you don’t get many chances to find the right QB or get the chance to draft early to get one. Miami really blew a very very infrequent chance to get one

Reactions: Zeb
To be honest, and in defense of the OPs useless post here but watching Herbert mature I’m jealous. He moves fluidly in the pocket to escape pressure and throws darts on the run and while running backwards. Can’t go back in time and we need to move on from this argument but you don’t get many chances to find the right QB or get the chance to draft early to get one. Miami really blew a very very infrequent chance to get one
I can get down with what you are saying Im starting ro really believe we screwed up but 1 it really is still too early because I think even Herbert struggles with this horrible ass line. And 2 can't change the past. We shoulda woulda coulda had a lot of players. Brees comes to mind.

Tua is better than Herbert according to all the people here. So please stop.
A honest question for you. If Herbert was our QB today. Do you think that we would have won?

All things being the same just Herbert as the QB.

I can get down with what you are saying Im starting ro really believe we screwed up but 1 it really is still too early because I think even Herbert struggles with this horrible *** line. And 2 can't change the past. We shoulda woulda coulda had a lot of players. Brees comes to mind.
I’m only going by what I’m seeing. I have the NFL ticket and watch Herberts games since he started and he can be scary good. Size and elusive and a gun, a hard find. He’s hard to ignore as a talent. I said we need to move on but I’m still jealous

I’m only going by what I’m seeing. I have the NFL ticket and watch Herberts games since he started and he can be scary good. Size and elusive and a gun, a hard find. He’s hard to ignore as a talent. I said we need to move on but I’m still jealous
I'm jealous to man. I just only watch football and Miami has been my team since a little kid. I just want a good team but it seems we are stuck in being a middle of the road kind of team. Which actually might be worse then just down right sucking.

Herbert just made two insanely good throws. He's going to be a god.

We should have drafted him instead of Tua but that's crying over spilt milk.

Tua has not lived up to his draft position, nor do I think he's capable to do so...and I wanted him over Herbert.

Oh well....

Clueless posters still blaming Tua for this loss.

Learn football people..... please.

Says the guy that literally doesn’t even have his own opinion on anything related to the Dolphins other than everything is always good. Which is kinda funny because if you look at our record over the last decade you would think you could at least come up with some criticism.

Back
Top Bottom