Herbert looking pretty solid…JS | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Herbert looking pretty solid…JS

just moments ago, 4th down, penalty pushes chargers back 5yards. 4th down and 9, game on the line. herbert throws a rope to get the 1st down and it's been windy all day. after getting the 1st, the td drive seemed like automatic.

The issue is that agendas are always only half truths. You don’t read any posts around here suggesting the Bengals should’ve taken Herbert over Burrow.

Burrow has missed a lot more games in the NFL due to injury than Tua to this point. Those are facts.

The Dolphins didn’t strike out on drafting Tua. Tua struck out when he got drafted by the Dolphins.

Y’all are still whiffing on the easy ones. The dolphins are a disaster of an organization and have been for decades.

They just somehow manage to keep outdoing themselves when it comes to ruining careers and setting players up to fail. They are QB killers just like the Jets organization.

The issue is that agendas are always only half truths. You don’t read any posts around here suggesting the Bengals should’ve taken Herbert over Burrow.

Burrow has missed a lot more games in the NFL due to injury than Tua to this point. Those are facts.

The Dolphins didn’t strike out on drafting Tua. Tua struck out when he got drafted by the Dolphins.

Y’all are still whiffing on the easy ones. The dolphins are a disaster of an organization and have been for decades.

They just somehow manage to keep outdoing themselves when it comes to ruining careers and setting players up to fail. They are QB killers just like the Jets organization.

😂😂😂 my dude is salty boy.

😂😂😂 my dude is salty boy.

To the contrary - I laugh my a ass off. I called this one. It doesn’t get any easier.

Show where it’s wrong.

Y’all are the ones that live and die everyday with a bunch of overpaid imbeciles. 🤣

Tua hasn’t even had a chance to show anybody what he is. The dolphins have shown everybody who they are for many years. 🤣

I know which way I’m betting. 🤣

Ready when you are. 🤣

That's usually what happens when you keep blowing top 10 QB picks.

Yessir. But they’re whiffing on a lot more than just top 10 draft picks. They’re whiffing on almost everything.

But expect some weak armed midget rookie quarterback with a hip injury to come in and transform a scout masquerading as a head coach into Andy Reid, and transform a JUCO offense run by two rookie play callers with a paper mache offensive line into the KC Chiefs. 🤣

To the contrary - I laugh my a *** off. I called this one. It doesn’t get any easier.

Show where it’s wrong.

Y’all are the ones that live and die everyday with a bunch of overpaid imbeciles. 🤣

Tua hasn’t even had a chance to show anybody what he is. The dolphins have shown everybody who they are for many years. 🤣

I know which way I’m betting. 🤣

Ready when you are. 🤣

You’re not fooling anyone. You’re over there slamming your fingers on your keyboard steaming mad like the Dolphins stole your girlfriend.

You’re salty because Herbert is miles better than Tua right now. This is not debatable. No one should have a final thought on Tua and he could end up being better than Herbert. But to sit here and spew idiotic thoughts like Tua has been given the short end of the stick while Herbert who got drafted by a worse team, with a worse offensive line, sticks his foot in the ground and rips it and broke the rookie passing record.

You’re just telling on yourself at this point 😂

You’re not fooling anyone. You’re over there slamming your fingers on your keyboard steaming mad like the Dolphins stole your girlfriend.

You’re salty because Herbert is miles better than Tua right now. This is not debatable. No one should have a final thought on Tua and he could end up being better than Herbert. But to sit here and spew idiotic thoughts like Tua has been given the short end of the stick while Herbert who got drafted by a worse team, with a worse offensive line, sticks his foot in the ground and rips it and broke the rookie passing record.

You’re just telling on yourself at this point 😂

You know me better than that son. I care none about what goes on in the National Felons League. 🤣

Tua just has to get out of that sissy uniform and go to a professional team and he’ll probably be ok. The Lolphins don’t come close to the Chargers organization over the past 2 decades 🤣

Football season around these here parts where I am begins and ends with the #NickSabanAllStars. 🤣

Good luck watching your coach try to impress all the geeky south Florida sportswriters by pretending he’s a bouncer constantly getting involved in weak player skirmishes instead of hiring actual football coaches 🤣.

Look Flores! A fight! Your oline whiffed again but go jump in the middle of those players pushing each other! That should help your QB’s development 🤣

You know me better than that son. I care none about what goes on in the National Felons League. 🤣

Tua just has to get out of that sissy uniform and go to a professional team and he’ll probably be ok. The Lolphins don’t come close to the Chargers organization over the past 2 decades 🤣

Football season around these here parts where I am begins and ends with the #NickSabanAllStars. 🤣

Good luck watching your coach try to impress all the geeky south Florida sportswriters by pretending he’s a bouncer constantly getting involved in weak player skirmishes instead of hiring actual football coaches 🤣.

Look Flores! A fight! Your oline whiffed again but go jump in the middle of those players pushing each other! That should help your QB’s development 🤣

U Mad Reaction GIF

🤣

Look on the bright side - they gave $10 million to a WR that didn’t even want to play for ‘em and donated the Eagles a top 5 pick 🤣

Look Flores! A shoving match! Get in there!

🤣

The rebuild under Mayor Grier and Brian “The Bouncer” Flores has gone so incredibly disastrous after squandering so much draft capital that Bills fans are signing up just to comfort you. 🤣

That’s how sorry they feel for dolphin fans. They are completely shocked at the incompetence in Miami. 🤣

trade tua to saint.

I can't see any serious fan who has followed this team over the past 3-5 years (of course longer is even "better") being happy with the historical use of premium draft picks. This season is most telling / revealing that we seem to have squandered some pretty amazing draft assets. Cap that off with the horrible yoyo trade and burning our '22 R1 and it's becoming an ugly picture. Both Flo and Grier and starting to look Peter Principal. Tho of course Grier has been playing with peter a lot longer.

:rolleyes:

To be honest, and in defense of the OPs useless post here but watching Herbert mature I’m jealous. He moves fluidly in the pocket to escape pressure and throws darts on the run and while running backwards. Can’t go back in time and we need to move on from this argument but you don’t get many chances to find the right QB or get the chance to draft early to get one. Miami really blew a very very infrequent chance to get one
And Tua coming off an injury should have sealed the deal
No comparison

Why do you even post here? You claim to not even follow the NFL and you hate on the Dolphins. This is a Dolphins forum.

Your draft threads are trash and you're just another wanna-be scout. Guys with government checks and too much time on their hands are a dime a dozen these days.

Go back to coaching your pee-wee team in the hopes that one of them actually makes it as a walk-on at Alabama some day so that maybe you can get a ticket to their worst home game and a close up sniff of some real players' jocks.

Why do you even post here? You claim to not even follow the NFL and you hate on the Dolphins. This is a Dolphins forum.

Your draft threads are trash and you're just another wanna-be scout. Guys with government checks and too much time on their hands are a dime a dozen these days.

Go back to coaching your pee-wee team in the hopes that one of them actually makes it as a walk-on at Alabama some day so that maybe you can get a ticket to their worst home game and a close up sniff of some real players' jocks.

I’m a troll troller. I troll trolls.

Looks like I got a bite. It’s like shooting fish in a barrel. 🤣

Flores will be along any minute now to jump between us. 🤣

Look out here comes Flores! 🤣

Back
Top Bottom