Herbert looking pretty solid…JS | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Herbert looking pretty solid…JS

Rashawn Slater by himself just playing C would prolly give our QBs more time they have with 5 "starters".

If Herbert was a Fin and didn't have the time to throw anything deeper than 5yds, you'd all be crying for Tua.

The QB does NOT matter at this point, anyone would fail...even Marino! 🤐

The rebuild under Mayor Grier and Brian “The Bouncer” Flores has gone so incredibly disastrous after squandering so much draft capital that Bills fans are signing up just to comfort you. 🤣

That’s how sorry they feel for dolphin fans. They are completely shocked at the incompetence in Miami. 🤣

trade tua to saint.
Brian the bouncer Flores :lol:. You’re too much Alabama Man, that’s why ur my favorite. Too bad our poor Dolphins can’t play in college where everything is so easy even a sleazebag like Saban can become a legend. Looking forward to Jon Scheyer becoming the next legend at Duke. Shouldn’t be too hard, K did all the heavy lifting like Bear Bryant did for Bama.

Brian the bouncer Flores :lol:. You’re too much Alabama Man, that’s why ur my favorite. Too bad our poor Dolphins can’t play in college where everything is so easy even a sleazebag like Saban can become a legend. Looking forward to Jon Scheyer becoming the next legend at Duke. Shouldn’t be too hard, K did all the heavy lifting like Bear Bryant did for Bama.

Settle down young’n.

You got any idea how difficult it is to be as incompetent as the lolphins have been for as long as they have? In a welfare league that provides every possible crutch available to facilitate parity for bad organizations?

Rest assured, the accomplishment has impressed a lot of people. 🤣

#ROLLETH

Solid tonight too on MNF. Leading the Raiders 7-0. One seven minute drive, one TD for Herbert.

But we'll be fine, I'm sure.

Ken played ten seasons and had 25,000 yards passing and 128 TDs. You see Tua still ending up anywhere near that?

I don't get the Herbert obsession here. Not because he isn't good, but because you can track the threads back to when we drafted Tua and 95% of the board would have been livid if we had drafted him. I think there are a lot of people with selective memories.

Rashawn Slater by himself just playing C would prolly give our QBs more time they have with 5 "starters".

If Herbert was a Fin and didn't have the time to throw anything deeper than 5yds, you'd all be crying for Tua.

Herbert played behind the worst oline in the NFL last year but he was still the highest rated QB on 3rd down and under pressure. That is why many thought he would regress this year (he didn't), so your argument doesn't hold up.

I don't get the Herbert obsession here. Not because he isn't good, but because you can track the threads back to when we drafted Tua and 95% of the board would have been livid if we had drafted him. I think there are a lot of people with selective memories.
Totally beside the point!!

I don't disagree with what you wrote. Especially going back to draft night '20. The fans would have gone nuts if we took Herbert. But the team should have. What we wanted then doesn't matter. We're not paid to make the choice. Call it obsession if you wish but it's telling to follow the guys who we either didn't draft or who eventually leave and go on to find success with other teams. It tells you the problem is the team we root for. And it's a problem that seems to have no end. This team needs an entirely new talent evaluation department.

LOL no one would be crying for Tua.

You probably don’t even watch nfl football aside from the dolphins so all you can focus on is our shvt oline and our team but one guy is 6’6 240 runs a 4.7 has a cannon for an arm and looks like a future all pro and the other guy 6’ 220, coming of a broken hip and currently injured again.

But yeah, having Herbert wouldn’t matter, we need an elite oline derp.

LOL no one would be crying for Tua.

You probably don’t even watch nfl football aside from the dolphins so all you can focus on is our shvt oline and our team but one guy is 6’6 240 runs a 4.7 has a cannon for an arm and looks like a future all pro and the other guy 6’ 220, coming of a broken hip and currently injured again.

But yeah, having Herbert wouldn’t matter, we need an elite oline derp.
Herbert is a ****ing stud, bro. Like most stud QBs he doesn't need an all world OL. Just put some traffic cones out there and snap the ball to him. The kid can sling it. Josh Allen and Herbert are going to dominate the AFC for a while.

Whew. Herbert looked like 2018 Herbert playing Michigan St. in the Red Box Bowl out there today.

Lamar Jackson was throwing it to the Chargers almost as much as Herbert was and still got drubbed.

Certainly not his best effort. You’d expect more from a guy that big and physically gifted.

Back
Top Bottom