Herbert looking pretty solid…JS | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Herbert looking pretty solid…JS

Clueless posters still blaming Tua for this loss.

Learn football people..... please.
What for the two crippling interceptions? No….of course not!

We lost to two of the worst teams in the NFL because of everybody else…not Tua’s ugly game altering turnovers!

Tua will get out of the dead end circus organization soon. Just like Minkah, Kenyon Drake, and everybody else did.

Maybe Waddle will be riding shotgun when Tua drives out of south Florida for good. Leaving the lolphins with nothing but a sex addict with gingerbread knees, no draft picks, Austin Jackson, and those awful barbie uniforms.

Somebody will literally have to kickstart my breathing again. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ohhhhhhh Alabama man, you the best. Looks like Georgia is top dawg this year, sup with that? Guess Nick Satan losing some steam of that o’l fassball. Go Duke! Daniel Jones!

It's way past time for the clown show to cut Tua loose. If they don't believe in him then cut him. Now.

It doesn't matter if they trade for Watson or not. It was over with Tua before it had a chance to begin.

They're so incompetent and desperate hoping Tua is going to go out there and "somehow" play well enough to save their jobs. None of 'em deserve to have their jobs.

Only reason any of 'em have jobs to begin with is because lolphins gonna lolphin.

Cut Tua and go find a quarterback. If they're too chicken sh*t to trade for Watson, there's plenty of big quarterbacks with strong arms out there on the street right now from Cam Newton to Blake Bortles to Ryan Finley.... the list goes on.

Let him go.

I’m a little surprised somebody like Dan Marino is dumb enough to entangle himself with this level of incompetence. It’s not a good look. He must be just as desperate for a paycheck as they are.

The lolphins aren’t normal NFL incompetence. That comes and goes in a couple of years.

The idiots running the lolphins are federal government level incompetence. It lasts for generations.

Furthermore, they’re all cowards. They have no idea what to commit to. They’re just hoping to hold their heads above water long enough for something to break one way or the other so they can react to it one way or the other.

Hurry up and trade for Deshaun Watson so everybody can see what winners you all are.

Chicken sh*t imbeciles. 🤣

It's a shame Marino didn't want to put in the work to actually be the GM, because I bet he'd do a way better job than any of these idiots.

Apparently in his one week in the job, back when that happened, he watched a bunch of QB film and left a note telling them to draft Philip Rivers on his way out the door.

Yeah.

It's a shame Marino didn't want to put in the work to actually be the GM, because I bet he'd do a way better job than any of these idiots.

Apparently in his one week in the job, back when that happened, he watched a bunch of QB film and left a note telling them to draft Philip Rivers on his way out the door.

Yeah.

I don’t know about that. But what a lot of dipsh*ts don’t understand is that not every quarterback is drafted in the 1st round for the same reason.

A lot of QB’s get picked in the 1st round because they have big bodies and big arms. That’s it. It’s not because they were excellent college quarterbacks.

Tua was picked ahead of Herbert despite being injured because he had proven from day 1 that he was a better quarterback. Period.

You don’t draft Tua or Lamar Jackson or Drew Brees or Steve Young or countless others in the 1st round based on their monster size and Herculean arm strength. If that’s what you want - they’re a dime a dozen on the street and in camps all over the league.

You draft a QB in the 1st round because you have a plan to build around what his strengths are and develop him. That’s what good organizations do.

I’ve known Phillip and Stephen since they were little kids throwing the football over in the edge of the woods at high school football games on Friday nights around here while I was coaching against his dad Steve.

Thank goodness Miami didn’t draft Phillip. It would’ve cost him a Hall of Fame career in the NFL.

Thought I’d check in to see how everyone is liking the NFL’s and Stephen Ross’ Sociology experiment with the lolphins 🤣

They should be about ready to sacrifice the future none of ‘em have for Watson by now. Unless they’re still too chicken sh*t to pull the trigger. Time’s a tickin…

Let’s go what you waiting on 🤣

Did Joe Burrow get outplayed by Mike White today and lose to the Jets backup?🤣

How is Zach Wilson not better than Mike White? 🤣

Did Fitzgailey cover up the sociology experiment’s inability to get the few players that actually want to play lined up correctly? 🤣

So many questions… so many losses. 🤣

Best quarterback prospect since the Sphinx was built out there getting his face smashed in by Geno Smith. 🤣

What for the two crippling interceptions? No….of course not!

We lost to two of the worst teams in the NFL because of everybody else…not Tua’s ugly game altering turnovers!

Oregon Herbert must have showed up again today. Like he did last game against the Ravens. 🤣

Drew Lock has certainly cut down on his ugly game altering turnovers somehow. Can you fill everybody in on how he accomplished that? 🤣

So you’re saying the talent around Tua at Alabama was far better than the talent around Burrow at LSU? Waddle was far better than Chase? Smitty was far better than Justin Jefferson?

Interesting. So why isn’t any of that materializing in lolphin land? 🤣

Tua wtf are you thinking here? You had a clean pocket and no pressure. 🤣

Back
Top Bottom