Herbert looking pretty solid…JS | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Herbert looking pretty solid…JS

And you must think he's the only QB that throws picks. Obvious troll is obvious.

Tua was never supposed to even be this good if you listen to the detractors. They'll say things like he can be ok - average - but he'll never be elite. As if they know who's going to be elite and who isn't.

They'll say things like he's Teddy Bridgewater, etc.

The truth is, Tua was never supposed to be as good as he's been if you listened to all his haters. Too short, can't see over the line, weak arm, etc.

It's a miracle he ever completes a pass. 🤣

Here let's break it down for you chief. Upon rewatching the All-22, Tua threw 40 passes. 38, yes 38 of those ****ING passes hit the receivers in the hands. The other 2 were picks.

1. Smythe is running a terrible corner route vs C2 in redzone. 1, he should've turned that into a Bender probably. Not sure if it was an option but if it wasn't, he needs to flatten out his route from pushing it vertically to the back pylon. If he flattens it out, Tua throws it to the spot he expects Smythe to be. Instead, Smythe falls backwards like Raekwon Davis does every time at the LOS.

2. Waddle is sitting in the zone when Sackson gives up an immediate pressure. Tua stares down Waddle, then Waddle moves from his spot in the zone. Tua throws it to where Waddle is and Waddle moved. Not a great decision by Tua, but honestly Waddle needs to take some blame. I know he was trying to make himself available to the QB once he moved, but it was just bad timing on both sides. Should've thrown it to Waddle earlier and Waddle should've stayed a split second longer.

For all you clowns out there that says "But TuA THRoW DeEP lIKE HErBeRT!" Here is what the Dolphins see weekly from defenses. They are gameplanning against Tua's strengths (deep ball) vs actually what they are good at.

You fellas break it up now - here comes Flores 🤣

Why make excuses for Tua. He did play very well but those interceptions are on him.

Well if you actually could break down a play it would be helpful to know whose at fault..

Tua has to stop being careless with the ball. Those 2 interceptions killed us yesterday. We have a lot of problems.:bang::bang:

He's playing on a team that's a hot dumpster fire and going out there trying to make plays to win. If he checks down, people complain he checks down. He tries to make a play, people complain he tries to make a play.

Tua was pretty good on Sunday. At this point I just flat out can't take serious anyone who wants to see Reid Sinnett (?????) get a shot over him. You've reached the point of being a total parody of yourself when you say stuff like that. Why even debase yourself with that kind of nonsense? Do you really believe it? I don't think you're a troll.

He's playing on a team that's a hot dumpster fire and going out there trying to make plays to win. If he checks down, people complain he checks down. He tries to make a play, people complain he tries to make a play.

Tua was pretty good on Sunday. At this point I just flat out can't take serious anyone who wants to see Reid Sinnett (?????) get a shot over him. You've reached the point of being a total parody of yourself when you say stuff like that. Why even debase yourself with that kind of nonsense? Do you really believe it? I don't think you're a troll.
If anyone has a reason to hate Tua....It's Georgia football fans....tell them 2nd and 26.....

If anyone has a reason to hate Tua....It's Georgia football fans....tell them 2nd and 26.....

Tua will get out of the dead end circus organization soon. Just like Minkah, Kenyon Drake, and everybody else did.

Maybe Waddle will be riding shotgun when Tua drives out of south Florida for good. Leaving the lolphins with nothing but a sex addict with gingerbread knees, no draft picks, Austin Jackson, and those awful barbie uniforms.

Somebody will literally have to kickstart my breathing again. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Tua will get out of the dead end circus organization soon. Just like Minkah, Kenyon Drake, and everybody else did.

Maybe Waddle will be riding shotgun when Tua drives out of south Florida for good. Leaving the lolphins with nothing but an alleged sex addict, no draft picks, and Austin Jackson.

Somebody will literally have to kickstart my breathing again. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Slimm..watching New Orleans the other night....i kept thinking ,man!!!..Tua would rock in this offense....send him to the Saints...PLEASE!!! Which would be karma for Miami...after Brees...

It does not matter. There is nothing to lose. This team is going nowhere. Why not see what he can do?

trade tua saint

2nd roun value pick final offer.

Hey is Devonta Smith still better than Jamar Chase?

And Derek Stingley still isn’t going to be drafted before Devonta Smith right?

Asking for a friend since you are the resident bama homer, err I mean resident draft guru.

Asking for a friend since you are the resident bama homer, err I mean resident draft guru.

Hard to say. Smitty has an Oklahoma RB throwing to him.

Doesn’t matter where Stingley gets drafted - Smitty made him look like a child trying to play 3A football. Twice.

Made him quit the second time. 🤣

Doubt you have any friends kid.

#NicoSabanAllStars
#ROLLETH
#🤣

1635379796702.gif

It does not matter. There is nothing to lose. This team is going nowhere. Why not see what he can do?

I mean, that's exactly what we're doing with Tua. We're throwing him into a totally garbage situation with fractured ribs and seeing what he can do. So far, looks good.

Back
Top Bottom