Here’s How The Dolphins’ Rookie Draft Picks Are Doing Compared With Players Bypassed | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Here’s How The Dolphins’ Rookie Draft Picks Are Doing Compared With Players Bypassed

2 things. Gisecki needs time to develop. He is in a crap offense. Actually 3, Brock, who's not extremely accurate, is throwing him the ball.
Agreed. TE's that are good right out of the gate are the exception, not the norm. They almost never produce year one. I'll reserve judgement on Geseki until next year.

all Ds draft picks need 5-6 years to develop. IF they develop.

Pro Football Focus rates Fitzpatrick 38th among all cornerbacks, but he leads NFL cornerbacks in passer rating against (50.3)

How's that possible?
I know!
Numbers lie, and stats can be misconstrued, but there's a LOT of people out there making cash trying to convince us otherwise.

Part of the issue is that for the past 20 seasons thru Miami like clowns in a circus. Every new coach since Shual has churned each roster like butter. The one exception was Dave Wanestant who did stay around more than 3 seasons and kept Jimmy Johnsons roster intact. As bad as a coach as many rag on him on this site he has the the best wiinning percentage other than Shula. That team a had a pretty medorcre QB with Jay Fielder but what it did have was a consitent roster that allowed the team to reload instead of rebuild in the draft which makes a huge difference.

To be fair those guys we drafted were considered good value for where we drafted them, none of them were considered reaches and the consensus was they were all top 25 prospects in those drafts some were even higher. I was excited for all those picks although I preferred TJ Watt over Harris, many of the finheaven "draft gurus" Didn't want Watt because he wasn't a good "fit".

Back
Top Bottom