Here's to USC | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Here's to USC

Vol&dolfan

Starter
Reaction score
I hope USC beats the crap out of ND and UCLA. I don't want to see a Michigan and Ohio State play again. I hope USC wins big over thier thier next 2 games to put them in the championship game. Michigan had thier chance and they lost time for some one else.

SECfootball said:
And you'd want to see the SEC get ****ed over again?

Get over it already. I bet you didnt mind when LSU won the championship and USC was the odd man out. Even though everyone knew USC was the better team.

Notre Dame (my new favorite team) is going to beat the crap out of SC. They better. :(

Which teams from the SEC have the strength of schedule that USC does?

I'm saying that their lack of interconference games is hurting them.

Maybe they should change that.

When your conference games are strong you shouldnt have to play tough teams out of conference also. Teams in weak conferences have to look for tough matchups outside of there conference because there conference schedules are a joke. Pac10 has USC and Cal. So if USC wants to play good teams they have to schedule tough games out of conference. SEC teams dont have to do that. People are literally punishing them for having a good conference? If UF wins out and USC loses a game and they dont play for the title it will be a joke.

Oh, and ND will get its revenge Saturday. USC wont have Leinart to save them this year!

DonShula84 said:
When your conference games are strong you shouldnt have to play tough teams out of conference also. Teams in weak conferences have to look for tough matchups outside of there conference because there conference schedules are a joke. Pac10 has USC and Cal. So if USC wants to play good teams they have to schedule tough games out of conference. SEC teams dont have to do that. People are literally punishing them for having a good conference? If UF wins out and USC loses a game and they dont play for the title it will be a joke.

Oh, and ND will get its revenge Saturday. USC wont have Leinart to save them this year!

They won't have Reggie "Push" Bush either. USC can say Bye-Bye Nat'l Champ.

SEC is a middle of the road conference. Florida would be 9-3 on Notre Dame's schedule

NDIrishPhinPhan said:
SEC is a middle of the road conference. Florida would be 9-3 on Notre Dame's schedule
:lol: So, they would have lost to the might Michigan State, UCLA or Penn State? rrriiiggghhhttttt
BTW, nice job bragging about your schedule when miracles save you from losses to MSU and UCLA.
Way to protect that home turf.

Rafiki said:
I'm saying that their lack of interconference games is hurting them.

Maybe they should change that.
I think you mean out of conference schedule. And Florida is supposed to be penalized for FSU having a down year? Yeah that makes sense. :lol:

NDIrishPhinPhan said:
Riiight, and ND would be 8-4 with Florida's schedule. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom