Here's to USC | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Here's to USC

Amars said:
Get over it already. I bet you didnt mind when LSU won the championship and USC was the odd man out. Even though everyone knew USC was the better team.

You're out of your mind.

Most people dont seem to be giving ND a chance in this game God I want to shut all these USC lovers up.

DonShula84 said:
Most people dont seem to be giving ND a chance in this game God I want to shut all these USC lovers up.

:lol::quiet:

Is it true that USC winning is the only thing that will prevent a rematch of OSU and Michigan for the National Title?

Rafiki said:
Is it true that USC winning is the only thing that will prevent a rematch of OSU and Michigan for the National Title?

Id hope that if Florida won out they could jump UM also. But USC winning out would definitely keep UM out of the championship game imo

The only thing USC has a chance of winning this weekend is the coin toss. And even that's not a given.

HysterikiLL said:
The only thing USC has a chance of winning this weekend is the coin toss. And even that's not a given.

im pretty sure they're well prepared after playing NAVY.

finswin56 said:
:lol: So, they would have lost to the might Michigan State, UCLA or Penn State? rrriiiggghhhttttt
BTW, nice job bragging about your schedule when miracles save you from losses to MSU and UCLA.
Way to protect that home turf.

That game was on the road.

Amars said:
im pretty sure they're well prepared after playing NAVY.

Beat Navy too. In fact, Notre Dame has beaten all the unranked teams they've played this season. But that's a given. No real contenders lose to unranked teams, right?

:tongue:

DolphinDevil28 said:
You're out of your mind.

You do understand that your are in the minority of public opionion on this right? SC would have thumped LSU that year......soundly.

Is Matt Mauck still playing football?

HysterikiLL said:

:lol: Touchdown Jesus won't save you this time like he did against sorry *** UCLA.

41-24 SC

Back
Top Bottom