Here's to USC | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Here's to USC

DonShula84 said:
hopefully it shows them USC is bad :D :wink:

Oh and as an ND fan I'm glad we dont have UF's schedule because we'd probably be headed to the Gator Bowl. And If UF had our schedule I think they'd have the same record, 1 or 2 losses.

:lol: Its going to be a good game. Hopefully a classic but I hope not as close as last year. That game was one of the most tense moment I have ever experience in sports. I heard the Charlie Weiss has been preparing and game planning for 3 weeks. He didn't watch film for the last couple of opponents ND has face, only watching USC game film.

finswin56 said:
I disagree. I have zero expectations for ND in that game. They don't play defense. I can't stand seeing a team ranked so highly when their defense is so poor.
Winning that game will prove nothing to anyone paying attention.

ND has one loss -- to the 2nd best team in the nation. You guys can talk a lot about Florida being a better one loss team, but the bottom line is Michigan is a better team than Auburn.

As for this game, I can't wait for it. I just watched last years game again and it got my heart going. Lets get this show on the road. Go ND!

Florida just should of played a tougher out conference team and more likely they will be #3 or even #2 if they take on USC, Texas, ND. If they are the best prove it.

HysterikiLL said:
ND has one loss -- to the 2nd best team in the nation. You guys can talk a lot about Florida being a better one loss team, but the bottom line is Michigan is a better team than Auburn.

As for this game, I can't wait for it. I just watched last years game again and it got my heart going. Lets get this show on the road. Go ND!
ND lossed at home

Amars said:
Florida just should of played a tougher out conference team and more likely they will be #3 or even #2 if they take on USC, Texas, ND. If they are the best prove it.
Ugh I tried so hard to be done with this debate. But this broken record BS just gets to me.

Seriously you act like USC has such a hard out of conference schedule. On average ND and FSU are usually pretty even and the SEC is much tougher than the PAC 10, your argument holds no weight. Part of me actually wants to see USC get to face OSU so they get blown out by 30.

The SEC is such a great conference they never have to prove how tough the conference really is by playing eachother only. The PAC 10 is so weak that the national champion has come from there 3 out of the last 5 years, and deserved a title shot when LSU won...

Right?

Motion said:
Part of me actually wants to see USC get to face OSU so they get blown out by 30.

If you really think that would happen then you are an even *removed* then I thought you were.

[mod] Personal attacks are not permitted. [/mod]

Amars said:
That game is going to show alot to everyone of who USC really is.

It will be a great game thats for sure.

And you'd want to see the SEC get ****ed over again?

He wanst to see UF get screwed over, UF and UT are rivals, UF beat UT, UF won the east, I'd be bitter too.

Stacks said:
If you really think that would happen then you are an even bigger ***** then I thought you were.
Glad I could exceed expectations.

Motion said:
Ugh I tried so hard to be done with this debate. But this broken record BS just gets to me.

Seriously you act like USC has such a hard out of conference schedule. On average ND and FSU are usually pretty even and the SEC is much tougher than the PAC 10, your argument holds no weight. Part of me actually wants to see USC get to face OSU so they get blown out by 30.

Seriously if you think your program is the best play a harder out of conference team. If your the best then you should win RIGHT.There is no guarantee that the SEC is going to be the best conference 4 years down the line when your making the schedule. Kinda like what happen to FSU nobody thought they were going to be this bad and that hurt UF because they play them every year. The same for USC when ND was horrible before Weiss they stilled played against good out conference team. So the point about the SEC being the best and we dont need to play anyone good outside the conference is horse crap. Have fun playing the Buffalo and Western Carolinas teams seems like intriguing matchups.

Having said that let see what happens in 2 weeks. For all we know Boise State might play for the NC.

Amars said:
Seriously if you think your program is the best play a harder out of conference team. If your the best then you should win RIGHT.There is no guarantee that the SEC is going to be the best conference 4 years down the line when your making the schedule. Kinda like what happen to FSU nobody thought they were going to be this bad and that hurt UF because they play them every year. The same for USC when ND was horrible before Weiss they stilled played against good out conference team. So the point about the SEC being the best and we dont need to play anyone good outside the conference is horse crap. Have fun playing the Buffalo and Western Carolinas teams seems like intriguing matchups.
I never said that, all I said was it has to count for something. I'm not the scheduler or else I would throw some other teams in there. I'm just tired of people constantly bashing Florida's schedule when its one of the, if not THE, toughest in the nation.

Amars said:
Having said that let see what happens in 2 weeks. For all we know Boise State might play for the NC.

Great idea, I've been saying that all week.

Motion said:
I never said that, all I said was it has to count for something. I'm not the scheduler or else I would throw some other teams in there. I'm just tired of people constantly bashing Florida's schedule when its one of the, if not THE, toughest in the nation.

Great idea, I've been saying that all week.

I know you havent said that but other have.

Cuban Dave 9 said:
ND lossed at home

..still, assuming both teams finish with 1 loss a piece, ND would have done what no other team has done in years -- beat USC at home...

HysterikiLL said:
..still, assuming both teams finish with 1 loss a piece, ND would have done what no other team has done in years -- beat USC at home...

Or the flip side of that is USC might do what no team have ever done before Beat Notre Dame 5yrs straight.

Back
Top Bottom