Here's to USC | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Here's to USC

Stacks said:
You do understand that your are in the minority of public opionion on this right? SC would have thumped LSU that year......soundly.

Is Matt Mauck still playing football?

No.

YOU have to understand that you are influenced by the west coast newspapers.

LSU had a top 5 defense OF ALL TIME in 2003. Look at the names up and down the board.

Chad Lavalais, Kyle Williams, Marcus Spears, Travis Daniels, Corey Webster, Norman Lejuene, Jack Hunt, Laron Landry, Claude Wroten, Cam Vaughn....

USC had defensive players starting who were being taken to school on a yellow bus the year before.

Pardon me if I am incorrect, but when LSU beat Oklahoma, the field said, "National Championship" on it.

It's not our fault USC wasn't included.

Face it. USC has won exactly as many national championships as LSU has in the last four years.

DolphinDevil28 said:
No.

LSU had a top 5 defense OF ALL TIME in 2003. Look at the names up and down the board.

Chad Lavalais, Kyle Williams, Marcus Spears, Travis Daniels, Corey Webster, Norman Lejuene, Jack Hunt, Laron Landry, Claude Wroten, Cam Vaughn....

USC had defensive players starting who were being taken to school on a yellow bus the year before.

Pardon me if I am incorrect, but when LSU beat Oklahoma, the field said, "National Championship" on it.

Face it. USC has won exactly as many national championships as LSU has in the last four years.

And SC's offense wasn't great?

Either way SC is in the National Championship hunt AGAIN THIS YEAR and LSU's season was over the first week of October!!

Wait, so you think that most of America feels like LSU was better than SC in '03?

Stacks said:
And SC's offense wasn't great?

Either way SC is in the National Championship hunt AGAIN THIS YEAR and LSU's season was over the first week of October!!

Wait, so you think that most of America feels like LSU was better than SC in '03?

I would love to see SC play a constant SEC schedule.

YOU LOST TO OREGON STATE.

Louisiana is a very small market. Los Angeles is the 2nd biggest market in the U.S.

Of course most of the country would be persuaded that USC is better.

Why do you think Rutgers got so much more attention than Boise State this year?

USC had the stars. LSU was the better team.

Sorry.

DolphinDevil28 said:
No.

Pardon me if I am incorrect, but when LSU beat Oklaoma, the field said, "National Championship" on it.

Relax man I was just responding to your SEC homie who said another SEC team is gonna get burn because of the BCS. Referring to Auburn 2yrs ago and UF and Arkansas this year. Hey I agree LSU won it fair and square in regards to BCS rules and calculation. I wonder why they changed the formula after that year? Oh ya because EVERY ONE IN THE COUNTRY KNOWS USC WAS #1. Except the stupid BCS cpu and south eastern conf. of course. Every human poll has USC #1 or did you forget that. It wasnt west coast newspaper because who the hell read newspaper anymore.

DolphinDevil28 said:
I would love to see SC play a constant SEC schedule.

YOU LOST TO OREGON STATE.

Louisiana is a very small market. Los Angeles is the 2nd biggest market in the U.S.

Of course most of the country would be persuaded that USC is better.

Why do you think Rutgers got so much more attention than Boise State this year?

USC had the stars. LSU was the better team.

Sorry.

The SEC schedule? :lol:

Like that first place Arkansas team? Did they play anyone from the PAC-10 this year?

clear.gif

:yes:

Amars said:
Relax man I was just responding to your SEC homie who said another SEC team is gonna get burn because of the BCS. Referring to Auburn 2yrs ago and UF and Arkansas this year. Hey I agree LSU won it fair and square in regards to BCS rules and calculation. I wonder why they changed the formula after that year? Oh ya because EVERY ONE IN THE COUNTRY KNOWS USC WAS #1. Except the stupid BCS cpu and south eastern conf. of course. Every human poll has USC #1 or did you forget that. It wasnt west coast newspaper because who the hell read newspaper anymore.
If I recall correctly, USC wasn't #1 until after the bowls. It was obvious, and largely commented on by the media, that USC moved to #1 in the AP poll as a protest to the BCS system. The AP poll voted USC #1 so that they could claim a split championship.

Does the coaches poll not count as a "human" poll anymore? LSU was #1 in that poll. There are only two "human" polls with any national credibility. One had USC (in protest to the BCS), and the other had LSU.

Back
Top Bottom