here's what our starting line up could be in 2 years!! | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

here's what our starting line up could be in 2 years!!

Originally posted by WharfRat

Actually ... he didn't play any pre-season games with Miami... he signed after preseason. We were using Ray, and the two rookies....

Thanks for letting me know Wharf. I wasn't too sure if he had played a game or two. Yeah, I remember now. The Northwestern QB, Kustok and the 6'5 QB were the two QBs..

Oh yeah, actually he did play the preseason finale. Because we had cut Kustok and Levkik before that game..

I think he did play pretty well in that preseason game but i dont know why i just dont see anything special.

Originally posted by SurtainRulz23
What was the other Qbs name? Lelick?

QB Zack Kustok(played with Sam Simmons)
QB Tim Levkik(6'5, big QB)

i hate qb controversies....especially throwing a 3rd qb in the mix...they usually always get ugly just let whatever happens happen this is very premature HOW ON EARTH CAN U OVERLOOK THIS UPCOMING SEASON AND LOOK AT HTE NEXT IM WAY TO PUMPED UP FOR THIS YEAR TO THINK OF ANYTHIGN ELSE

Originally posted by inFINSible

So, you're admitting that you only posted to stir up trouble?

No, I was just kidding. See the smiley face? If I wanted to start trouble, I could've started a Fiedler -Griese thread myself. :goof:

Everybody is so big on toliver. have you even seen this kid with pads on yet? i doubt he will be a startin receiver anytime soon. Thompson is gonna be hear for a while and i truly believe he may become one of the elite receivers. we could have two receivers on our team that will be elite.

Griese? Possibly, but that's a long shot. He'll have to make some serious changes in his leadership and playmaking before he becomes a starter.

All three rookie OL's making it this year and then starting in two? The odds are highly against that - in particular the odds are against all 3 making the team this year. Provost will be lucky to be on the practice squad this year, unless Wade goes down to injury.

Smith and Whitley are good possibilities. In two years I too think Bowens will be gone - but who to replace him? I also think Madison will be gone in two years - unless we see a marked improvement this year over last. He really dipped.

ok, first about Jay. I see he gone cos of the big salary that he'd be making after this coming season. Maybe it won't be Griese, but I doubt that Jay will be here in 2 years from now.

Seau, I think he'll play this year and next year too and will retired after that. Just my opinion.

Tolver, I'm just taking a chance here but after 128 catches in one season, I can see this guys starting for us.

Anyway, I guess I did pretty good considering that of all the posts, only Griese and Seau and Tolver's name came up...lol

I'm sure that I can be wrong about more than those players, but I just wanted to post that our team core will still be good adter this coming year.

Who cares about what will happen two years from now and there no point predicting who will still be here because so many scenerios can play out.I care about the upcoming NFL season and there no point looking ahead 2 years from now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by XoPhinsoX
Seau will be us for 2-3 years max.

Zach is here for like 7 more years after he signed his new contract.

He aint going nowhere ;p.
He probably only has like 3 or 4 pro bowl seasons left in em though. Who knows though?

Seven years? A thirty seven year old 5'11 225 lb. mlb? Zach will be gone in three years because of the slowing down of his best asset (quickness). He has two pro bowl seasons max. So let's make them count with SB wins!

Back
Top Bottom