here's what our starting line up could be in 2 years!! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

here's what our starting line up could be in 2 years!!

Originally posted by Barbarian
I don't know... after seeing what the Vikings are giving for Coughupper I think we have a pretty sweet deal with Jay. ;)

I have no idea how he got that contract, espicially since he has only had one good season, and it was 2 years ago.

Originally posted by inFINSible

Not that I have to justify anything to you especially since you missed the point completely but, just to clear things up for you...justafan admitted to bringing up Jay Fiedler because he wanted to turn this into another fiedler thread, it's right in the thread if you care to look......go back and read the thread from the beginning and you'll see why I posted what I did....hey, but anytime you feel like you need to criticize my actions or question my intentions,you just go ahead and do it.

I admitted to nothing. :D

Actually, Culpepper's deal is not as sweet as it appears. He's getting a few million this year, a few next and will likely only be with them for 3 years, unless he becomes an all-pro. It's a wierd contract and he will not likely see the end of it.

Back
Top Bottom