Here’s What Tannehill Hopes For, Longterm, As His Dolphins Career Potentially Nears End | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Here’s What Tannehill Hopes For, Longterm, As His Dolphins Career Potentially Nears End

Man do we love to restructure contracts at the wrong time. Over 27 million in extra dead cap because we restructured Suh and Tannehill before cutting them the very next year. Both had outs in their contract with minimal guaranteed money until the restructure too. Thanks Tbum.....

Sounds like a very good reason that Ross is upset with TBum.

I think you are definitely and utterly wrong about picking a low IQ QB over one of the smartest, with top notch anticipation. I could care less if you can’t throw the ball 20 yards on a rope. Tannehill struggles to throw 20 yards period pre-injuries....lol
Considering that Tannehill's Wondelic was 34, Penny's 25 and the average is20, there's a reasonable possibility that said "low IQ QB" is actually smarter than you and Penny!

Tyrod taylor got traded for a 3rd rounder so yeah i would think ryan would carry some value in trade. But i dont know what tyrods salary was at the time. I feel like it was between 12 and 15 mil.

On another note and im not saying that i think tannehills play has looked this level hes tbe highest rated qb in football over the last 20 games per barry jackson. 11th ranked this year again per barry jackson. That tells me someone will bite if not in trade as a free agent once hes cut. A 95 plus rating doesnt carry the same oomf it used to anymore but it also doesnt say throw me on the trash heap either.

Imo for the year i have ryan with a pretty average grade. Never really got to see the 9 game run in 16 qb except for maybe vs new england and that was mostly off of pa and boosted by the miami miracle play. Timing seemed to be a tick late for the vast majority of this year too at times. Maybe some of it was lack of game speed game rep rust being out so long the last 2 plus years but it doesnt matter it needed to be better.

These last 2 games have been rough and im sure the one sunday will too but its a lot more than just the qb. Losing at the los has been a problem since ryan got here. We get our *** kicked way too much on the los. I guess we will find out if he was part of the problem with that too.

Only plus grade on offense this year is tunsil and that ones even trended down of late taking some of the shine off of it.

2014 was his best year in my opinion, he produced with lackluster talent in my opinion, that's his best year on 3rd conversion and our highest offensive ranking as a team.

That was lazors first year with a neutering of the qb and a chip kelly driven offensive scheme. But worse cause there wasnt even any tempo.

Yeesh i hope not.

That was lazors first year with a neutering of the qb and a chip kelly driven offensive scheme. But worse cause there wasnt even any tempo.

Yeesh i hope not.

and yet it out produced Gase 16,18 years in offensive production and is still his highest QBR year.

Considering that Tannehill's Wondelic was 34, Penny's 25 and the average is20, there's a reasonable possibility that said "low IQ QB" is actually smarter than you and Penny!
& yet that extra 9 points told him throwing a slow-ass pick 6 to Telvin Smith to close the season was “smart”?

I see Washington as the fit, hopefully you get two teams interested (jax) so you can actually trade him instead of the release.

We should actually want him to play well Sunday (which I doubt considering everything) to increase the trade possibility vs release.

Remember its about supply and demand so you might be able to move him, that cap hit though.. unless he is willing to re do the contract with the new team.

Back
Top Bottom