Hernandez found guilty | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hernandez found guilty

scapegoat

jk

It is Zoolander NFL version....Kraft, Belicheck , and Brady have been brain washing other players on the team and have people killed all over the country...Aaron was the first to get caught

Massachusetts has a mandatory sentence of life without the possibility of parole for first degree murder

It's bizarre, they had the guy he allegedly shot in the eye testify.

You could see his face busted up, with a bad eye now.

They probably didn't allow him to bring that up in court. :rolleyes2:

I'm curious as to how much money his wife will have left after he pays for all his legal fees. He will definitely be sued by multiple people now, and he still might be found guilty of double homicide

Pretty sure when he decides to visit Aaron in prison, it'll be a big story and he'll get condemned for it.

He deserved the condemnation for being insensitive enough to wear a stupid hat like that. He could support his friend in much smarter ways than to act like Hernández was being persecuted for no reason

If this verdict is held up, what do you gain by the other two trials? Death penalty?

Bye-bye Felicia… I mean Hernandez

He deserved the condemnation for being insensitive enough to wear a stupid hat like that. He could support his friend in much smarter ways than to act like Hernández was being persecuted for no reason

The hat was a poor choice and just bad taste in general. They'll never admit it, but I'm sure they realize it. Them being forced to apologize for it is just "today's" society . . . to this day I don't believe they have apologized for it.

That was 2 years ago. If he wants to visit Hernandez in prison, by all means he can do that, I just wish I didn't have to hear about the hats, the college connection, etc. in the process.

I don't feel bad for him, or his fiancee, who will have her own perjury trial very soon.
I feel bad for Lloyd's family and for Hernandez daughter.
She will have no Dad, no Mom for a while at least, and not even any money left after all the lawyers & other civil suits settle.
Sad....

Back
Top Bottom