Hernandez found guilty | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hernandez found guilty

If those crimes were in Boston, there will not be a death penalty. There is no death penalty in Massachusetts. Just a 2nd and 3rd life sentence.

like i said complete waste of time and tax money...unless he's a white walker

like i said complete waste of time and tax money...unless he's a white walker

I agree, a big waste . . . but you know why they do it. The "other" families want justice and want their lost loved ones cased tried and the murderer found guilty in their cases as well . . . . even if it doesn't add any more punishment.

Not sure how I'd feel, but from afar, I agree . . . it seems like a waste.

I agree, a big waste . . . but you know why they do it. The "other" families want justice and want their lost loved ones cased tried and the murderer found guilty in their cases as well . . . . even if it doesn't add any more punishment.

Not sure how I'd feel, but from afar, I agree . . . it seems like a waste.

i think the families would be just fine if they planted him in a throw away car and drove by and shot the hell out of it and let him bleed out...or if in odins case they took him out to that same industrial park shot him 6 times and left him to die and then went home hung by the pool and man cave and relaxed...

eye for an eye

User Actions
Follow

BrandonSpikes51Verified account
‏@BrandonSpikes51
IM CONFUSED ABOUT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM THESE DAYS !!!

does he just not want to play next year?

Im not American or a lawyer, but I imagine your justice system is along the lines of "just don't ****ing murder people"

I don't feel bad for any of them.

Just curious if his wife gets nothing, she has to deal with perjuring herself & getting nothing out of it but possibly some jail time.

I agree, at this point a trial for the double murder is a waste of time, but I imagine the families want closure.
This scum should just admit he was guilty to give them closure and save taxpayers time & money.

User Actions
Follow

BrandonSpikes51Verified account
‏@BrandonSpikes51
IM CONFUSED ABOUT THE JUSTICE SYSTEM THESE DAYS !!!

does he just not want to play next year?

Im not American or a lawyer, but I imagine your justice system is along the lines of "just don't ****ing murder people"

I personally believe Hernandez is guilty.

But the justice system in general can be a joke. There is very little parity. Lets face it, I thought in this case, he'd get off. Full of circumstantial evidence. It is what it is, and justice got served . . . but it wouldn't shock me if he appealed and another jury reversed this decision.

But from what I have heard about the double murder, he ain't getting away with that one.

they need to take these guys outside put bullets in their heads and be done with it...stop wasting tax payer money on this crap and letting these guys live...they didnt care about human life or value it when they took it fair enough i don't value theirs

and i dont want to hear anything about not being humane or cruel and unusual...give them their same medicine

It also makes it more difficult for him to free himself through appeal. Definitely should try to earn another conviction. Don't want to see this guy get free after what he's done.

Back
Top Bottom