Hernandez found guilty | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hernandez found guilty

I didn't mean literally a perfect life....

Yea dont understand What was mis understood there .

Playing a sports / game you love for a living ... And by a living i mean millions of dollars . For a championship caliber team and a chance to go down in history .

That is as close to a "perfect life" as anyone could get

In all due respect, WHO F***ING CARES?

they need to take these guys outside put bullets in their heads and be done with it...stop wasting tax payer money on this crap and letting these guys live...they didnt care about human life or value it when they took it fair enough i don't value theirs

and i dont want to hear anything about not being humane or cruel and unusual...give them their same medicine

Not what this Country is about or why it was founded, it's called due process, don't like it ? Move to Saudi Arabia.

Not what this Country is about or why it was founded, it's called due process, don't like it ? Move to Saudi Arabia.

he got his due process now he needs to get his due for the odin murder

they need to take these guys outside put bullets in their heads and be done with it...stop wasting tax payer money on this crap and letting these guys live...they didnt care about human life or value it when they took it fair enough i don't value theirs

and i dont want to hear anything about not being humane or cruel and unusual...give them their same medicine

I agree when its clear cut but there have been guilty people that were later found to be innocent.

he got his due process now he needs to get his due for the odin murder

Uhh that's what the whole life in prison with out the possibility of parole is. Being a high profile prisoner with supposed gang affiliation won't make that sentence any easier I think a quick death would be a welcome alternative to what his life probably has in store for him.

Surprised at the length of deliberations but I was never worried about the verdict. There was no way a jury was going to agree on acquittal, given the flood of evidence. It was either hung jury with a conviction in a subsequent trial, or conviction here and now. I actually looked into the betting odds on guilty but they were so lopsided it wasn't worth it.

An appeal has no chance. There's no vagueness here. I can't believe so many cynics are comparing it to prior celebrity trials that ended with the person walking free. Hernandez' lawyer conceded that Hernandez was there when Odin was killed. That eliminates every bizarre counter theory that some gullible jurors are so willing to believe. It was one among three and only Hernandez had a logical motive. He was the one who summoned the others.

I'm convinced Hernandez was responsible for the Gainesville incident and the double murder. He got away with it so many times he got sloppy.

Massachusetts has a mandatory sentence of life without the possibility of parole for first degree murder

too bad they dont have the death penalty because thats what this dirtbag deserves

---------- Post added at 01:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:37 PM ----------

That is the charge...

I think you mean, sentence,

Is life in Massachusetts really life or how long is a life sentence? 20 years? 30 years?

Back
Top Bottom