Hey Dolphin fans | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hey Dolphin fans

This is Bradys 10th Superbowl, I would be happy for my fourth in my lifetime as a fin fan.I hate the guy but he is the goat QB of all -time. For him to lead Tampa to a Superbowl his first yr . Hats off to him. I can hate you but you my friend are at legend. A team from Florida beating a Packer team at home in Jan. Legendary. . Next prediction Tua becomes the next Brady. The guy might only go to three Superbowls. Quicklier release and better talent than Brady is smart. Plays like Brady. Tua understands the game like no rookie qb I have seen since Brady. We have a rebuild around him like neven seen in the NFL. We have 10 wins and cap room in the top 3rd of the nfl amd 4 picks in the top 50. I do not believe any team has ever done a more complete rebuild than we have, so we are in new territory .

Seemed to me the GB HC laid an egg.

Team was not sharp. Seemed out of phase.

HC is responsible for the product on the field.

What kind of O guru can't do crap with all those INTS?

Brady lucks into that one 100%.
Granted he played a strong first half, but Brady helped keep Green Bay in the game in the second half. The Packers failed to capitalize on two second half interceptions.

Rodgers outplayed Brady with less talent around him.

Hate Brady but you have to give him his props, made big plays when he had to and Rodgers failed to capitalize on Brady’s two int.

Neither Rodgers nor Drew Brees have been impressive in their post season careers TBH. It’s weird.

Rodgers will never win another SB here. We’re going in the dumpster for a couple decades I think.

Granted he played a strong first half, but Brady helped keep Green Bay in the game in the second half. The Packers failed to capitalize on two second half interceptions.

Rodgers outplayed Brady with less talent around him.
Brady is only good when he has a half hour to throw...ZERO pressure
Pressure him he folds like a cheap suit

Rodgers will never win another SB here. We’re going in the dumpster for a couple decades I think.
Dude!!!...Please!!!!!....Your talking to Dolphin fans!!!......kind of hard to feel sorry for you.....we've been in the wasteland for two decades...

Brady is only good when he has a half hour to throw...ZERO pressure
Pressure him he folds like a cheap suit
Especially when he gets pressured early in the game. Jason Taylor used to throw off his game early.

If Brady settles in early, it can be a long game.

Especially when he gets pressured early in the game. Jason Taylor used to throw off his game early.

If Brady settles in early, it can be a long game.
Never understood why if you were a bad team playing the Patsies back in the day that you didn't blitz Brady 95% of the time when that point has always been obvious?
What was the worst that could happen?

Never understood why if you were a bad team playing the Patsies back in the day that you didn't blitz Brady 95% of the time when that point has always been obvious?
What was the worst that could happen?
Plus, at least later in his career, you couldn't hit him the way you could hit other quarterbacks.

Tom Brady just set himself to be the most wanted and highest paid head coach ever.

Back
Top Bottom