Hey Dolphin fans | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hey Dolphin fans

Haven't really cared that much since Farve left, I'll be going for them today.

Itā€™s not looking good for your team. Pretty dismal performance so far actually. Embarrassing

Not sure why Packers kicked fg at end instead of going for td?? They still had to stop them and score td to win.
Rodgers whinning to refs....only Brady gets more calls than him. Kinda funny.
I think majority knew that was a mistake. Rodgers should have said....no....its on me. Lets go for it. Hindsight is great but it was too late in the game to take that chance imo. Especially with the way the Packers D had been so hit and miss.

Choked again dude !!! What's up with Rodgers in these big games, it's been a while since he got his ring and this story has been told over and over since then. You guys didn't deserve the W today, just not good enough.

So sorry to the OP, my Son is a big Packers fan also and he has been quiet all day. Iā€™ll give him space to absorb the loss.

Very tough loss - Brady shouldnā€™t be doing this at 43.
I saw alot of throw it up and hope my expensive pro bowl WRs can catch it plays. Packers Defense finally woke up to it in 2nd half and they got 3 picks. Too late though. Green Bay got zero pts from the last 2 turnovers. You can't do that an expect to win. Sad as I was rooting for the Pack but they just were not firing on all cylinders.

Back
Top Bottom