Hey Dolphin fans | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hey Dolphin fans

well I did say you better watch out for that Rams d and you did a number on them with a nowhere near physically right Aaron donald so...
If we got to the SB and lost I wouldn’t be too upset. I would consider that a successful season.

Losing a Super Bowl is very hard.....took me several years to get over losing to San Fran...kept thinking we would get back...year after year...disappointment..
It is but if we lost yes it would hurt but it wouldn’t be the end of the world as were a bit spoiled lol.

It is but if we lost yes it would hurt but it wouldn’t be the end of the world as were a bit spoiled lol.
I would not bet against Aaron Rodgers right now. He's playing on another planet. I think he may have proven his point to the pack about drafting Love. He had something like a 4 have stretch where he had 18 td's and 16 incompletions. Gimme a break!

Good luck today GB. I hope you destroy them. There's only one true Florida NFL team and it damn well ain't in Tampa or Jax....

Destroy Burn It Down GIF by Nicole

Sorry if you posted this somewhere else already and I missed it, but what’s your opinion on Getsy as a coach since there are a few rumors about him possibly coming to Miami as OC? Thanks and go Packers :UP:

Best off ball lb level in football in Tampa so should be interesting

and they are getting their all world mountain in the middle on d for this one too. Or might be it sounds like

vita Vea is a monster

I'm expecting Green bay to win and would pay to see Rodgers than go to his GM and kick him in the balls for their stupid draft this last year.

My son-in-law is a big Packers fan. He actually has 1 share of Green Bay Packers stock. His son is living with us while he finishes college here in Greensboro, but he is going home to Valdese to watch the game with his family and then returns tonight.

I hope Green Bay wins so I won't have to deal with all the whining I would have to listen to for the rest of the year if they lose.

I'm going to the shooting range to relax and do some target shooting. I'll worry about football after I get back from the range.

I can see that time is going to drag a lot between now and the draft. I'll have to re-load plenty of target ammo in order to be able to spend enough range time to keep my sanity while following this board, waiting for the draft to begin.

The Title games are both rematches of week 6. I hope the AFC results stay the same & The NFC results are reversed.

In other words, State Farm Super Bowl on 2/7. The only bad thing about is it won't be at the stadium in Glendale , AZ

Back
Top Bottom