Hey everyone | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hey everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Finsflurry

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
Wow has this site grown since the last time I was here...:D Alot of you probably don't remember me since my last post was nearly 2 years ago and I haven't been able to visit the site in a long time....I've been in Iraq since September 2004 and I've been through hell with my unit as we lost 85% of the people we went over with and I get to come back home minus my right arm and lower part of my left leg...But hey that's the price we pay for "democracy" and winning the hearts and minds of Iraqis (who hate us more now than ever before btw in case your still buying Bush's crap)...Sorry if I'm a little bitter about the whole thing but I feel I gave up my life for nothing (and yes, I do mean my life because the amount of depleted uranium my body absorbed is enough to kill 5 grown men)...but I guess that's life.

Anyways, sorry for the rant, I just wanted to say it's great to be back in the States on the greatest phins site in the known universe....so much has happened since I've been gone with Saban, Culpepper, it's a great time to be a Dolphins fan. There's a lot to look forward to and I hope I live long enough to see us hoist up a super bowl trophy, and with Mr. Saban at the helm I think that's a definite possibility within the next three years...Looking forward to discussing and arguing football with all you newbies and of course the veteran squad lol....It's great to be back and oh yeah....

DOLPHINS RULE :dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:

Welcome home. At laest maybe the fins can provide you with a bit of a distraction. I also want to say that even though I'm against the war, I've got the upmost respect for eveyone over there risking and giving thier life. Thank you.

Finsflurry said:
Wow has this site grown since the last time I was here...:D Alot of you probably don't remember me since my last post was nearly 2 years ago and I haven't been able to visit the site in a long time....I've been in Iraq since September 2004 and I've been through hell with my unit as we lost 85% of the people we went over with and I get to come back home minus my right arm and lower part of my left leg...But hey that's the price we pay for "democracy" and winning the hearts and minds of Iraqis (who hate us more now than ever before btw in case your still buying Bush's crap)...Sorry if I'm a little bitter about the whole thing but I feel I gave up my life for nothing (and yes, I do mean my life because the amount of depleted uranium my body absorbed is enough to kill 5 grown men)...but I guess that's life.

Anyways, sorry for the rant, I just wanted to say it's great to be back in the States on the greatest phins site in the known universe....so much has happened since I've been gone with Saban, Culpepper, it's a great time to be a Dolphins fan. There's a lot to look forward to and I hope I live long enough to see us hoist up a super bowl trophy, and with Mr. Saban at the helm I think that's a definite possibility within the next three years...Looking forward to discussing and arguing football with all you newbies and of course the veteran squad lol....It's great to be back and oh yeah....

Welcome back!! We've been through a bad patch..atleast your back to catch all the good stuff the phins will do in 06.

Finsflurry said:

FF, it's great to see you back in the fold...sorry about all you had to go though, but I'm glad you're alive and ready to help kick some butt in debating our beloved team.

Welcome home Finsflurry. I remember when you were posting on here. I'm terribly sorry to hear what happened to you, and I too respect all who are serving in our military during this difficult time. Looking forward to talking some football with you again.

Welcome back. As a long time member of the site I remember your posts fondly. Please accept my thanks and my prayers.

Ohiophinphan

aka Pastor Keith A. Hunsinger

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom