Hey Everyone! | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hey Everyone!

interesting....one of our cheerleaders is a veteran. She served in the Persian Gulf with ME.....another has an MBA......I think the two combined exceed what your cheerleaders have and neither is unattractive.....I would rather have brains with the beauty not just beauty....er...silicone

:monkey: Doll-Felons

I'm not a real Dolphins cheerleader, so the silicone remark doesn't apply to me! :D :lol:

BUT are you a Vietnam vet?

I'm proud of my 14 years service protecting the rights of yes even fishy fans ;)

13: I know yer not.......I think a woman who resists that temptation is classy....but the Marino jersey must go :lol:

As soon as I get MY computer fixed, I promise a different pic every week! :D OKAY!?!?!?! :lol:

Originally posted by miadphan13
As soon as I get MY computer fixed, I promise a different pic every week! :D OKAY!?!?!?! :lol:
yes - please :biggrin:
clear.gif

nope, i was 18 in 65................

Originally posted by clumpedplatelet
BUT are you a Vietnam vet?

I'm proud of my 14 years service protecting the rights of yes even fishy fans ;)

13: I know yer not.......I think a woman who resists that temptation is classy....but the Marino jersey must go :lol:
but was 1y, couldn't be drafted but by the order of the president or unless we were attacked. therefore of the 7 of us, i'm still alive!

Originally posted by miadphan13
:hail: No argument here mia13! :D

Re: got enough letters and pictures from

Originally posted by dolfan06
my buddies to know what it was like over there!

Sorry about your friends........but letters do not in anyway substitute for combat experience.....when bullets are flying it doesn't matter where you're at and doesn't lessen the chance of becoming a casualty.

I salute ANY and ALL veterans!

We all salute all Vietnam and Persian Gulf vets...but let's talk about how bad the Bills are gonna go down instead ok?

Both wars were pointless and were not in any way about protecting freedom like our government seems to say it was.

Politics, politics, politics.

Clump...better not let Shelby find out you're over here gawking...unless of course you two are old news...If that is the case...gawk away!!!! :D

13....keep em coming....:evil:

Back
Top Bottom