Hey Everyone! | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Hey Everyone!

Originally posted by miadphan13

How about I get you a whole box? :lol:

Thanks guys............GO DOLPHINS!!

That has got to be the dirtiest thing you have ever said to me 13......;)

I'm STILL waiting for the people not to edit my posts...........nice to know that moderators fell compelled to change what I say

:monkey: Doll-Felons

Originally posted by miadphan13
As soon as I get MY computer fixed, I promise a different pic every week! :D OKAY!?!?!?! :lol:

:D ALRIGHT!!!!! :D

Hey 13,

How about a new pic everyday. It would be a great way to start the day :D . I'm sure the Admin. would appreciate that, Finheaven would probably triple the amount of hits per day on this site.

Hmmmmm, then again. 13, do you need an agent :evil: . Jus' playin with you.

You look grrrrrreat! :D

DaJesus, I thought you were wondering where the FH cheerleader pics were. If not, then my bad. :) You said something on the Travel thread that you were wondering what photo shoot I got my avatar from. I didn't, that's ME!! :D I had the outfit made for FinHeaven from my promise to everyone last season.

Originally posted by FinaticalOne
How about a new pic everyday.

I will work on it. Got some good ones, but trying to get my scanner hooked up again. :)

Originally posted by dolfan06
i don't know if this site can handle all the hits were gonna get if she puts up a new pic every week!
you're right - we probably need a miadphan13 pix bulk email to handle this to lighten the load

Originally posted by dolphan39
you're right - we probably need a miadphan13 pix bulk email to handle this to lighten the load

I'll be happy to set that up for ya!!! :D

I'll be doing something to help out the site... plus I'd have first peek at the pics!!!! :evil:

Back
Top Bottom